• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Another sketch: Koshka (nude female, non-tickling, pre-tickling)

Rgevskiy1

TMF Regular
Just new sketch. I try to improve my skills. Here you can see some result of my practice. =)

Attachments

• kosh999999.jpg
    kosh999999.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 705
Happy or, perhaps, so horrified she sports a smile. They say terrible things can make a person laugh involuntarily, eh? Buns and boobs abound in this one! A nice touch, I thought, were the contrasting feet, one with toes curled and the other with them splayed out. Nicely done overall, aye aye. :happy:

Koshka's looking quite buff and fit! Another OET training session? Such devotion to duty is most inspiring! The texture in this picture is nice indeed: well modeled skintones; a hard-edged gloss on the metal restraints; the sensual, oily slickness of the rubber glove; luxurious softness for the feather, etc. Composition is pleasingly dynamic too, what with the unusual rear-view approach and extreme foreground element! This scene fairly screams for follow-up: get the Beard back in harness, quick!

Thanks for comments!
Well, may be i'll do continuation of this scene. =)

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back