• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

Another tickling machine

system007

TMF Poster
No comment. 🙂

Attachments

• mDCP_1209.jpg
    mDCP_1209.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 2,222
  • mDCP_1210.jpg
    mDCP_1210.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 1,122
  • mDCP_1211.jpg
    mDCP_1211.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 478
  • mDCP_1212.jpg
    mDCP_1212.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 565
Of course but if the machine is correctly used, it can become very efficient too. No?

Well if it's a machine I imagine it would do the same thing all the time. How could you use it incorrectly?
If there is a person controlling it then it would make more sense to cut out the middle man and wield the feather yourself. I've never been terribly impressed with these types of devices. Ive yet to see one that looks like it would do anything much.

still you gotta admire the ingineuity (or however you spell it) - i'm sure DaVinci, Newton and probably Henry Ford had a few less than successful endeavours before hitting the jackpot!

Ten feathers for effort!!

it`s a nice thought for a change of pace, but I`m more of a "hands on" kind of ler......

Totally agree with nessonite, any tickle machine that i've seen until now looks really ineffective to me. That woman has nice feet, is a pain that there isn't any tickler taking advantage of this situation, thanks you for posting it system007 !! 😉 :happy::happy::happy::happy::happy:.

Seems a lot of folks are taking this too literally...I think one must apply a little "suspension of disbelief" to make this concept work...if you take it too literally, the eroticism is gone. This photomontage has a certain "cartoon sensibility", and that is a very provocative outcome, for me at least. Good job!

those are old 'Solemaster' pic's, and it WAS in-effective imho. I got suckered into buying his lame videos years ago. they were so bbbooooooorrrrriiiiiiinnnngggggg ....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....!!

Guess that's an ability men have that women don't. I can't just play along and pretend something i8s real when it clearly isn't. At least not with tk stuff. I get less than nothing from all the costumed, scripted, phoney crap pushed on us by the tk producers.

In the first pic she looks like she is afraid it will tickle

THAT IS THE HOTTEST PIC OF THE LOT. Please somebody put that gal back in position and show her face with the machine running....if she's "ho hum" put the fingers to her...we will get what we want.

More pics where she is afraid to be tickled

A little present for BillEd... and for all the lovers 🙂

Attachments

• mDCP_1204.jpg
    mDCP_1204.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 119
  • mDCP_1216.jpg
    mDCP_1216.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 79
  • mDCP_1219.jpg
    mDCP_1219.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 91
  • mDCP_1233.jpg
    mDCP_1233.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 102
  • mDCP_1242.jpg
    mDCP_1242.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 101
i do agree the tickling machine probably doesnt tickle all that much, however, when you are alone, and there is no one around ot tickle you, sometimes a machine can be effective just to use on urself, no?

"...if you take it too literally, the eroticism is gone."

that depends on your definition of eroticism....in my opinion the tickling itself is a major turn on, the reactions created from the tickling are a trailing second...I just like touching the foot. Its all in your head...i guess

What's New

10/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for more tickling videos then you can count!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back