• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Another tk scene from my book mmm/f

TKLVR181

Level of Lemon Feather
Hey guys. Just another, longer, tickle scene from the book I'm writing. Thought I'd share it. Enjoy!:super_hap

~K

Ada couldn’t believe it. They had been wandering through the woods for the past two days, lost as deer. To make matters worse, two nights ago she had lost control again. Rusty thought he was being funny, sneaking up on her and putting his dagger to her back…instead of making her laugh it had made her snap, turning around and lifting him into the air above a raging river. If Selene hadn’t been there to help her gain control she might’ve killed him, though he insisted he would have survived. Ridiculous…those were white rapids. It could have killed Gabriel, much less a human like Rusty. Her four companions had been trying to cheer her up, but their attempts only saddened her. She had gone some meters ahead to scout, not quite out of sight of the others.

Behind her she heard a guffaw…she turned around and saw Jett being poked by all the others. What were they doing, goofing off in a wooded area like this? There were a hundred places in the trees and banks around them they could be ambushed! Once again, Ada had to be the responsible one, the one looking out for all the rest. The Chosen One she thought scornfully. At least Gabriel could be helping her, but nooo, he was teasing Jett! What were they doing, tickling an elf anyway?

She decided to climb a tree to scout further ahead. She found one she could easily climb and reached halfway up in under a minute. She stood on what looked like a very sturdy branch and peered ahead.

They were almost to the base of the mountain. Once there, they could climb and see this Madame Olga who supposedly could tell them what was going on…

Suddenly the branch snapped, and she fell. She had stupidly climbed far out on the branch, away from other branches or the trunk of the tree. There was nothing to stop her from falling to the ground.

Strangely, something stopped her anyway. Less than six inches from the ground she stopped and turned right side, her feet inches from the ground. Her hands were above her head and she was unable to move them—nor could she speak or open her eyes.

Panic engulfed her; she could hear something crowding around her—more demons, no doubt. She took several deep breaths to try to calm the fear.

Suddenly she could open her eyes. She darted them around her field of vision…and was shocked to see her friends crowded around her, smirking. She found her tongue loosened.

“WHAT do you guys THINK you’re doing? This isn’t the time for games!” she exclaimed harshly, trying to focus on getting herself free from Selene’s grasp.

She heard Gabriel chuckle. “Why Ada, I’m surprised at you! We’re in a perfectly safe area, I’ve scouted. In less than two days we’re going to be meeting Madame Olga, and the trouble will REALLY start. And you’re so stressed…this is the perfect time for games…lil Adie!”

Ada’s eyes got big as saucers. “Adie”…her pet name when Gabriel was feeling particularly nasty and brother-ish. Which usually meant she was gonna get tickled.

Gabriel saw the look in her eyes and nodded. “You’ve figured it out, Adie? Good, you need a good laugh! Now…I’m not sure the four of us at once is a good idea…so we’ll take turns” he winked at her teasingly. She squeezed her eyes shut.

She felt light, strong hands begin to dance across her neck and shoulders from behind…and heard Jett’s voice. She never pegged him for much of a tease, but apparently he was;

“Oh my, what’s this is The Chosen One ticklish? You, my friend, have been entirely too stressed…time to relax a bit…” suddenly he upped the pace, scratching lightly.

She couldn’t help but giggle. “Heehee Jehehehett no fahahair! Hehehe thahhat ticklehehes!” she tried to squirm, but Selene’s grip held fast.

“What’s wrong, oh great Demon Slayer? Getting a bit giggly, are we? Goood. Just relax now…”she couldn’t see him, but she could hear his grin. She never would have thought that the taciturn elf could be such a damn tease! Uuup and dooown her neck he went, only tickling enough to barely make her giggle.

After a few minutes of this he stopped and stepped back. She wondered if it was going to stop…she quickly realized it wasn’t when she heard Rusty chuckling.

“My-yy tu-uurn!” he taunted sadistically, standing behind her. “And I thiiink I’ll go…HERE!” He began fiercely scratching up and down her tummy and sides, reaching under her shirt.

THAT got her attention. She arched her back as much as she could under the circumstances and let out a squeal. “EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK! RUHUHUSTY NAHAHT THE SHIHIDEHEHES!” She laughed, shaking her head a little.

Rusty chuckled low, talking quietly into her hear. “Oooh, so I’ve found a sweet spot on our little heroine, hm? Little tickly spot here, m’dear? Kootchy kootchy koo…”

THAT teasing drove her crazier. She could feel Selene releasing her head—or at least she knew she had to have, because Ada could now shake it side to side, laughing hysterically, unable to speak through her laughter. The teasing was getting worse too;

“Gabriel’s told us about how he used to tickle you when you were a kid, Adie…how he used to te-aase you to de-aath, how much you looove the teasing…so I’m just gonna sit here and tease you to de-aath…”

This seemed to go on forever. Finally, she felt Rusty recede, and began to catch her breath. One thing was for sure…she was much more relaxed now!

But she failed to realize she wasn’t done yet. Suddenly she heard Gabriel chuckling…she knew she was doomed.

“G-Gabie! Gabie, th-there’s no need for this, I-I’m perfectly relaxed now…” he walked in front of her, grinning like a fiend.

“I think you need to be TICKLED more, lil Adie…maaa-ybe your PITS?” He unfolded his wings.

She squeaked. “NONONO! GG-Gabie! I can’t stand tha-AAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” She squealed, her head going limp as she went into hysterics. “NAAHHAHAHAHAT THE PIHIHHIHTSAHHAHEEHHEE!”

“Aww, what’s wrong, my little one? Does somebody have ticklish a-aaarmpits? Kootchykootchykootchykoo!” He laughed.

“ALRIGHTALRIGHT I GIHIHIVEHEHHEHAH PLEHEHASEHEHEH!” she hollered. Immediately she was let go and fell into his arms.

Gabriel hugged her. “You should know better than to get that stressed around me, Adie!” he laughed.

Now there's a tension-buster! Ada should be loosened up enough to slip through a knot-hole now! A pleasant piece of relaxation (for her and for us) after all those angst-filled bouts of tough training and nitwit practical jokes (what on earth was Rusty thinking! Would have served him right if he'd had to swim home!) Keen, Karen! It really pays to take an angel along! They're armed for every contingency!

Aww LBH, I'm totally chuffed you know enough about my characters to verbally pwn Rusty like that!!:super_hap Thanks sooo much for the review, totally made my morning!!!

~K

What's New

9/18/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is on the lower left of it.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back