• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Another Tru ad...

GiveMeFeet

TMF Poster
I know there was at least one other ad from the "Tru" dating site that made it on here, but you gotta love the text on this one, too.

Attachments

• ad.jpg
    ad.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 1,117
Here's another one for you (majority) of people who prefer your gals with painted toes. Don't say I never gave you anything...

Attachments

• ick.jpg
    ick.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 254
I can't find the actual SWF file for this ad (couldn't pull it from the sourcecode of the MySpace page I saw it on), but now True is using an animated gif or flash file. Here are some screen captures of this lovely barefoot brunette.

Check out the toe spread in shot #4!

Attachments

• true01.JPG
    true01.JPG
    18.6 KB · Views: 128
  • true02.JPG
    true02.JPG
    17.2 KB · Views: 104
  • true03.JPG
    true03.JPG
    16.4 KB · Views: 98
  • true04.JPG
    true04.JPG
    17.6 KB · Views: 88
  • true05.JPG
    true05.JPG
    17.5 KB · Views: 145
I was at Walmart today and in the center of the aisle was this big cardboard display cube with Hanes items for women on all four sides. T shirts and socks specifically. All four sides featured a flowery field with 4 different women posing. All four were wearing a Hanes top, jeans, and they were barefoot. Wouldn't you think they'd pose the models in Hanes socks since that's one of the items they're selling?

It's stuff like this that makes me feel paranoid, lol. Are advertisers using feet to sell?!?! Or am I just so obsessed that I believe it's true? 😱

I think they are using feet to sell. I keep seeing different girls doing the pose. There's another one out there, too, not counting this one, but the girl's teeth are so gnarly, I can't watch it. 🙂

Attachments

• morefeets.JPG
    morefeets.JPG
    18.6 KB · Views: 173
I was at Walmart today and in the center of the aisle was this big cardboard display cube with Hanes items for women on all four sides. T shirts and socks specifically. All four sides featured a flowery field with 4 different women posing. All four were wearing a Hanes top, jeans, and they were barefoot. Wouldn't you think they'd pose the models in Hanes socks since that's one of the items they're selling?

It's stuff like this that makes me feel paranoid, lol. Are advertisers using feet to sell?!?! Or am I just so obsessed that I believe it's true? 😱
i think ur right

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back