• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Another true wedding tickle/short but sweeeet

tickledcrazy

TMF Poster
I recently had to go to the wedding of one of my wife's friends. I wasn't looking forward to this as I knew probably two people out of all that would be there. (Neither the bride nor the groom were one of the two) The wedding was nice and the reception was at a high end hall. The scenery, including the bride, was very pleasent. A petit girl of about five-foot two with an athletic body and red hair. After the bride and groom arrived, they were greeted by the guests and then by the photographer. He had apparently been delayed en route to the reception hall and was trying to make up for lost time. The new couple, who didn't want his tardiness to ruin the reception, obliged his wishes and did a few posed shots for the album in an effort to get the reception under way. I know that this sounds very boring so far, but it got real good quickly.

For his last shot, the photgrapher wanted to do what he called his classic "Bride with the guys" in which the best man and ushers lined up shoulder to shoulder, tallest to shortest with their arms out in front of them. The bride was to lye on her side in their arms facing the camera. It took about five minutes but the shot was finally set up, the bride perched and ready for the shot. As the photographer set the camera on his tripod, the bride gave a little squeak and was looking toward the last usher in line. She then started to laugh. The photographer, oblivious to what was happening, chastised her and told her to look at the camera. What had happened was the last man on the line had taken off the bride's shoes and, with the hand that wasn't supporting her legs, had begun scratching the bottoms of her white nylon covered soles. The bride continued to giggle and was looked as if she was trying to move her feet. With that, the guy started to really tickle her feet hard. What started as a shot of the bride resting atop outstretched arms turned into the bride being held tight by three guys while a fourth attacked her stocking soles. When she began to thrash, the men, obviously not wanting her to fall to the floor, stopped their game. The photographer took his shot and the bride had a smile probably more genuine than he had ever captured. Although the whole incident began and ended in about an eighth of the time it took me to convey it here, it will be etched in my memory for much longer. And although this was probably a once in a lifetime event, I will now look forward to going to weddings, whether I know the people or not.

Great story - but I'm going to ask the obvious - is it possible to get a scan of the photo?

Cheers
Quiller

Bummer! Still I like the scenario very much. Reminds me of a cartoon I saw in Mad magazine many years ago.

How about suggesting they put their wedding photos up on the web in an on-line collection or a web site? Just an "innocent" idea.

I am willing to help out if you need someone with web publishing experience.

Getting A Wedding Tickle Sure Beats The Hell Out Of Catching The Garter!! Thanks For A Great Story, Well Told.

Unless catching the garter involves tickling in itself...

Great post, thanks Snap!

I've never seen this wedding pose. I'm definately in favor of it, though! 😉

Actually, the tickling part in the reception of a wedding can be added easily, although i'm totally wondering why it is not usually done. The tickling part can be added on the garther event. First of all, the groom removes the garter from his bride. In most cases, the shoe is removed. He can tickle the bride from there then remove the garter, or may be do it after getting the garter and before putting the shoe back on. Another case would be the one who caught the garter putting it on the one who caught the bouquet. Similar scene as with the bride and groom.

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back