• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Answering RosieCreek (from Mia's thread)

marcusb

Verified
RosieCreek asked:

"Well anyway, one thing I do wonder is if anyone else felt like they had to hide their own desires because of a feeling of shame or embarassment. I'm also curious as to the age range in these forums, and what do the guys think about women of a certain age as ticklish subjects."

[hand up] Yes, I hide it. This, actually, is the first time I've talked about it with anyone... 35 yrs and counting.

IMO, age doesn't matter. Tirza (30-something, I believe), in MTPs videos is a good example. I'd choose her over a 20-something in 1/2 a second. A mature ticklish woman... yep, that's the ticket. : )

Age? What's that? Ticklishness counts!

Also in reply to Rosie's de-lurking, I must confess that I also enjoy the early and mid-twenties most; probably because they have not yet adapted their senses to tickling, thus not becoming a bit jaded...

But I have tickled several mature women as well (end-thirties), and those who have really rescued their genuine ticklishness into these years are priceless! Some even confessed they have become more ticklish with the years, and mature women are certainly those who can appreciate the skills of a tickler more than most young brats! I guess once a woman has accepted tickling, she can enjoy it better than ever at the age around 40!

And the de-lurking of so many female members did away with one of my previous prejudices: Until recently, I had the impression that only males are able to enjoy tickling as a personal preferrence. Oh gosh, was I wrong! 😎 Thanks, Rosie, and thanks to all other female members!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back