• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

Anthro cheetah girl vs. tickle treadmill! (*/f furry commission)

alphazion1

TMF Expert
This was a pic I got from FA artist specialsari (http://www.furaffinity.net/user/specialsari/) who has a colorful, really cartoony style I like. This pic is really silly and makes no sense, but then furry pics rarely do XD

Here's a cheetah girl OC who finds herself tied to a ticklish treadmill by her own exercise jumprope, forced to run on torturous rollers with the machine set to MAX! Cheetahs may be good runners, but how long will she last?

Art (c) specialsari

Yup, say are you going to do another tickle situation to match the animal gal? because I got a good one! 🙂

A rabbit girl having her feet rubbed by feathered gloves for luck, good eh? 🙂

Thanks! Oh, how about this?

A kangaroo is tied down by a termite mound and her big feet are tickled by the termites 🙂

Hheheh that's a VERY cute pic!

I love the concept as well!

Even better, if she falls, most likely since her wrists are bound, she would fall on her stomach or sides, and just be trapped as the ticklish rollers tickle her XD

Thanks for the ideas and positive responses folks! Glad to see these commissions are being well received! 🙂

Even better, if she falls, most likely since her wrists are bound, she would fall on her stomach or sides, and just be trapped as the ticklish rollers tickle her XD

I hadn't thought of that, good point! Maybe this should go in the desperation thread? 😉

I gotta say alpha, your recent commissions are having a standout effect on my imagination gears! Something about feline females dressed for good weather, with their fine-ass legs and the threat of ticklish tortures..... RRRRrrrr! 8D

Wow, thanks FireFox! It's quite high praise coming from such an established artist. 😀 Stay tuned, there will be more felines to come...and if you're not a "cat person" there's some werewolves on the way too, hehe

Thanks for the kind words everyone, I'm sure sari appreciates it too!

Werewolves eh? Have them tickled with silver feathers! 🙂

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back