• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

anticipation is worse F/F

Tickle Abuse

Verified
DeeDee is a brand new girl, yet she is not too uncomfortable with the idea of being restrained and tickled. She has very soft and very ticklish feet, and right off the bat Tasha knows she is going to have a good time. But after a few minutes Tasha feels like she may have trouble breaking the new girl, so she decides to slide underneath the chair so DeeDee cant see what is going on. Dee gets really nervous and wonders what the hell is going on. Now that she cant see and anticipate Tasha nexts move, she goes crazy and starts to visibly sweat. She immediately demands to know what the heck is going on, and Tasha secretly gets her brush and starts to punish her. Even Tasha's fingers work so much better with the element of surprise and she begins to taunt Dee even more. Finally, music to Tasha's ears, Dee Dee screams, " I really can't take anymore!"

you can find this video on my all f/f clips4sale store: Tickle Abuse 2

Attachments

• anticipation1.jpg
    anticipation1.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 1,997
  • anticipation2.jpg
    anticipation2.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 904
  • anticipation3.jpg
    anticipation3.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 1,680
  • anticipation4.jpg
    anticipation4.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 793
  • anticipation is worse sample.wmv
    anticipation is worse sample.wmv
    3.7 MB · Views: 3,561
Tom...you should be playing post season ball with all these homeruns! Bob...wwtbob

Worse? I don't agree: the anticipation, the expectation time is a great moment... for the tickler, obviously.
I like you clip. Excellent post.
Thank's a lot.

I appreciate this clip because it's comforting to see someone else who responds to getting tickled pretty much the same way I do. People in other films sometimes demonstrate so much restraint that it makes me feel like a shrieky giggly spaz.

Plus--she's completely adorable!

you never have a bad video...award for most consistent goes to tickle abuse.

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back