• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Any advice to become better at tickling?

Kres01

I'm inexperienced when it comes to tickling, and I wouldn't want to disappoint a lee by not being able to tickle them properly.
Does anyone have any advice to develop this skill? Are there any writings which can teach techniques and other important things to know?

Exactly. Also try varying what you are doing, where you are tickling, how hard you are tickling.. etc etc

I don't know about "writings", but unlike AdmiralBeatty (who's tickled OVER 300 WOMEN) I've only probably tickled like 70, but as someone who regularly has models clawing at the walls and begging for death (...that's a metaphor, no sue plz) I can say this;

Every person is different.

They have their own spots, their own preferences, their own mindsets, and their own responses to different techniques. It'll do you no good to go into every encounter thinking "If I just do XYZ she'll die laughing and love me forever", so that's why I spend the first five minutes or so of every shoot experimenting with the model and learning what works on her. Don't be afraid to ask for feedback on touch, pressure, sensitive spots, no-go zones (the most important one, IMHO), and - most imporantly - respect any and all stated boundaries, no questions asked. The only response you should ever give to "don't do X" is "ok".

And for the love of God, don't watch tickling videos for "research". Except mine, of course. Seriously though, it boggles my mind how much weird shit is passed off as "tickling" that wouldn't cause a single one of my girls to so much as crack a smile. I guess maybe there's something to the old saw about people faking it after all...

Anyway, tickling is a deeply personal thing whereby you forge a connection with the person you're doing it with; not just their body, but also their mind. It's about them, not you; keep that in mind and you'll always at least be starting on solid ground.

Good luck!

PS: OK, I lied. There is one thing you can definitely bank on; the notion that endlessly tickling someone non-stop in one spot (or even in general) is the way to go. People eventually get tired and shut down, so learn to keep an eye on your play partner and get a sense for when they need a break, or at least need you to switch spots. Again, ask for feedback. The quickest way to get someone to hate you and never play with you again is to ignore their wants and needs in favor of your own.

dedication srsly if theres one thing I think makes the biggest difference to the level of ticklishness you can get out of them its dedication
to the skills, power of concentration, hotspot searching, the feel with ur fingers feeling their ticklishness inside, the communication with them, the reasons for doing it, how they are immobilized, how they are stretched out, if u need them arched a bit, wearing what, who else is there, how u plan the whole tickling, how u can sense how they are feeling, how u communicate with them during it, how u stop, what u talk about with them after

all these ways and loads more can improve ur tickling plus obvs theres skills and methods but srsly that stuff above any of them makes the biggest difference imho

I don't know about "writings", but unlike AdmiralBeatty (who's tickled OVER 300 WOMEN) I've only probably tickled like 70, but as someone who regularly has models clawing at the walls and begging for death (...that's a metaphor, no sue plz) I can say this;

Every person is different.

They have their own spots, their own preferences, their own mindsets, and their own responses to different techniques. It'll do you no good to go into every encounter thinking "If I just do XYZ she'll die laughing and love me forever", so that's why I spend the first five minutes or so of every shoot experimenting with the model and learning what works on her. Don't be afraid to ask for feedback on touch, pressure, sensitive spots, no-go zones (the most important one, IMHO), and - most imporantly - respect any and all stated boundaries, no questions asked. The only response you should ever give to "don't do X" is "ok".

And for the love of God, don't watch tickling videos for "research". Except mine, of course. Seriously though, it boggles my mind how much weird shit is passed off as "tickling" that wouldn't cause a single one of my girls to so much as crack a smile. I guess maybe there's something to the old saw about people faking it after all...

Anyway, tickling is a deeply personal thing whereby you forge a connection with the person you're doing it with; not just their body, but also their mind. It's about them, not you; keep that in mind and you'll always at least be starting on solid ground.

Good luck!

PS: OK, I lied. There is one thing you can definitely bank on; the notion that endlessly tickling someone non-stop in one spot (or even in general) is the way to go. People eventually get tired and shut down, so learn to keep an eye on your play partner and get a sense for when they need a break, or at least need you to switch spots. Again, ask for feedback. The quickest way to get someone to hate you and never play with you again is to ignore their wants and needs in favor of your own.
Man, I was going to make a lot of these points but this is about the best answer you can get–excellent response!

I will say that if you are truly clueless about how to tickle and where to start, videos can be used in the sense that they can give you a few things to try, but again, don't expect miracles, and especially don't expect many or most things to work. They are just things to try and places to start. Many videos are more fantasy than reality, and even when they aren't, we often watch them through the lens of our own fantasies. . Practicing on as many different (willing) people as you can is best way to "get it." You could practice on the same person for 100 years and be an absolute expert in bringing them to tickle craziness, only to try to tickle someone else and be met with nothing other than quizzical looks!

Given that you're just starting out and aren't very confident about it, be up front about that, and communicate that you are willing to practice and learn if the lee is willing to go along with it. It's certainly more respectable than over promissing and under delivering. Good luck!

I'm inexperienced when it comes to tickling, and I wouldn't want to disappoint a lee by not being able to tickle them properly.
Does anyone have any advice to develop this skill? Are there any writings which can teach techniques and other important things to know?
There are some great responses so far. My advice would be to take it all in and apply it to your future tickling sessions. Over time, you will develop your own best style.

Another thing to be aware of is that different people react differently to things you do when tickling them. Even the same person can react differently at different times. Good example was my ex. She was wicked ticklish everywhere. Since feet are my favorite place to tickle, I had her tied up for the first time and began with them. She was cackling like crazy as I had my way with her feet. I loved it. But it was time to go somewhere else, so I went for her pits. They were even more ticklish than her feet! So, I had my way with them until I could see that she had had enough. so, I went back to her feet and guess what? No response! The same feet that I had just had her laughing her ass off tickling earlier didn't respond at all! When it comes to tickling nothing is for sure. Things change.

I would say as a Ler, an important aspect is what the lee is wearing. For most sessions, I emphasize being comfortable. My leese usually wear like a tank top and shorts, or capri pants. I'd say a sports bra and yoga-like capri pants are the norm for my female lees. That outfit leaves a lot of good places uncovered, such as armpits, tummy, sides, and feet. I guess I got lucky but my lees' preferences are usually to have bare feet for the session and also bare belly area, for me as the ler to freely tickle and torment as I see fit. An expert tickler can tickle through clothes, but if you're new I would consider focusing on bare skin. I've had better results on bare skin and my lees prefer that as well, so that's a win-win.

I'd also say bondage is a big part of my tickling sessions. The lee is always strapped down, usually in wrist and ankle cuffs, secured to a massage table or a couch, or bed. An obvious position is arms strapped down above the head so the armpits are open and tummy/sides are open as well.

If you're new, you don't have to go the bondage route, but as an experienced Ler I like that, so I can freely tickle as the lee wiggles and tries to unsuccessfully fight it off. I also thing bondafe allows for a more complete tickling experience- the ler can take their time, play with different spots, and really focus on the tickling, not the lee trying to punch you in the face, for example.

Since you're new, I'd recommend focusing on tickling bare skin and have the lee in bondage of some sort. Hope that helps!!!!

I'm going to say this gently.

Everything is bullshit. The kinks, the videos, the feelings, the approaches, the models, whether they're legitimately ticklish.

How do you get better at it? Do it regularly.

If not or you can't, you'll save a lot of misery just moving on.

As far as stories to read for examples and what to look / feel for, etc I would suggest perusing the 'True Stories' section here for comments/methods/ideas to get you started thinking

Then there are articles and a story section on Literotica.com that have some actual "How To...etc etc On the story board much more than the regular forums on that site...the reg forum doesnt have a great deal of 'tickle focused' info--some but not. much

Tumblr can give you a wealth of constant real life tickling clips/gifs/ commentary from ppl who session regularly many times it seems and the comments and clips/gifs are like someone taking notes from class...hee hee...you could learn about various methods just by looking at the real life content. some is 'everyday' ie NON studio productions but the studio clips that get posted are a good source as well

I would advise trying to find a willing play partner who will let you practice, not just by the tickling but by starting out w the boundaries discussion especially if you want to have the same play partner come for subsequent visits / play/ educational sessions.
That means you prob should start out SLOWLY....non bondage...That was my experience in my history and I started out applying sunscreen, then used lighter touches until the young women found they liked it...kind of like an ASMR experience (look it up and light grazing tickles fit in with this concept)
Then as they became aware of how enjoyable 'light tickling' could be...we moved on to more advanced levels...and bondage. Eventually, to REALLY explore a Lee's ticklishness, bondage is necessary....cus the Lee ( under proper and thorough tickling ) won't be able to hold still (even relentless light grazing) enough for you to find their upper limits of ticklishness.
But also, once someone trusts you enough to allow bondage and tickling...please remember to respect their boundaries...the most disrespectful practice that tickLERs can fall into is becoming too wrapped up in the power exchange and dynamics of the LER/LEE interaction whereby the LER takes unfair advantage of the LEEs admittedly helpless and stressful situation to essentially force them into acts that they wouldnt perform unless highly stressed by the sensory overload that is part of the maximal tickling experience....

Anyway...A wordy dissertation I know but I got a good amount of sleep last night so feeling refreshed and informative. If you want more details or have more questions on my comments, feel free to PM me on the TMF system. I'd be glad to help point you in the right direction as my time allows.

As the 'lee what they like, and do that; you'll get a lot more practice that way.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/7/2024
Check the TMF Welcome forum for a place to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back