• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Any College Aged Male Lees around here?

TickleU23

Hi all,

I'm new to these parts and looking for some laughs 🙂

23 year old "professional" f tickler here looking for some new victims. Anyone around my age (18-26), male or female, game for some laughs? Drop me an instant message and we can trade pics, stats, and such. Looking for people who are actually into doing this, not just talking (but, I'll admit, the talking part is cool 🙂 )

And no, I'm not a ticklee, so don't ask 🙂

My AIM is Ticktac81 ... drop me one!

Reply To Your Request

TickleU23 said:
Hi all,

23 year old "professional" f tickler here looking for some new victims. Anyone around my age (18-26), male or female, game for some laughs? Drop me an instant message and we can trade pics, stats, and such. Looking for people who are actually into doing this, not just talking (but, I'll admit, the talking part is cool 🙂 )

Hello:
Where are you located?I would be interested in this, and I do met people for tickling.I would like the opportunity to experience this.I think I would fit your [email protected]ks.

hi, i live in Northeast Florida, i'm 19, and totally ticklish. can't wait to chat.

my yahoo messenger handle is: chronoss8

hi my name is grant,28 years old into being tied n tickled big style! 🙂
love to trade talk and whatever else!

my msn handle is bigbadbootydaddy

I'm no longer in college, but I'm college-age, in the big ole state of TX, and definitely DEFINITELY into being tickled. I'm super-ticklish from head to toe (especially the toe part, ha ha). I've had "tickle weekends" before where I'd meet up with a female friend, make some kind of living arrangements, and play tickle all weekend long... but those days have not happened in quite some time. I would love that again. Well, just thought I'd drop by name down.

My Yahoo! handle is ticklesfeetintx

TickleU23 said:
Hi all,

hi my name is Tony i from north NJ. I'm 21 years old and very ticklish pretty much everywhere and love to be tickled. Always looking for someone who's a professional to tickle me. if u want to chat send me a message through the forum.

Last edited:
i think she is playing a game she has like 5 diff post but she never resonds where she is at so u guys know kinda strange to me 5 diff post and never responds guys watch your self dont get to excited yet till u know where she is at

hi all,

1) i'm not a fake...but i'm kind of honored that i've reached the level of infamy that someone would say i am 🙂

2) i don't check on here very much, so if you want to chat with me, IM me on AIM or yahoo messenger...ok?

Hi TickleU... I sent a PM through the board, could you check that some time? BTW you can set your profile to notify you via e-mail when you get a new PM/reply if that would make things easier 🙂

Cya,
Slant

Hi, I am very interested. Both in the chatting and the doing part. Write me .. TicklingDK

hii im 24 years old , if u promise not to kill when ur tickling me i let u to do that,ps:im armenian but i live in lebanon.🙂

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back