• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Any Ideas? The Blue Mage Consequence

AiritheDestoyer

Verified
A few months ago I wrote the first....chapter, I guess in my series, The Blue Mage Consequence.

I've been mulling a few ideas around in my head, but none seem to stick.

And a few were supposed to be based around events that were supposed to have taken place but obviously ended up not.

So now I come to you asking if anyone, especially those who know Blue Mage to please help me out(although, seriously, anyone is welcome to volunteer a scenario!!!),

Anyone who can offer an idea and wants credit for helping with the plot, I would appreciate if ANY and ALL suggestions were sent in a PRIVATE MESSAGE (PM).

I ask this because if I do use anyone's idea, I don't want Trey stumbling across this thread and seeing the possibilities.

I also ask that the subject read BLUE MAGE CONSEQUENCE or BMC at the very least. And if you would like the credit, please also state that in the subject so I know and can make sure everyone gets the credit they all deserve.

I eagerly await your ideas.

Thank you.

Jess

I think that ahhh... umm...

You should tickle me! Yay! :stickout :super_hap

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back