• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Any incidents where you tickled a teacher or vice versa?

Has anyone tickled a teacher or maybe tickled by one? How and why did it happen?
When I was in elementary school my pencil fell on the floor and rolled under the Teacher's desk. When I went to pick up the pencil I tickled the teachers arch and she screeched. She told the girl she was helping that someone tickled her foot and her feet were very ticklish.

Back in 2003 I was in Year 9 and had one-one extra tutoring. I tickled the teacher twice. Only a few seconds both times. The teacher was blonde late 30s maybe, very attractive.

One time she was wearing business attire, tan nylons, and open-top business shoes. I dropped my pen (on purpose), and then I went down to pick it up. I tickled the top of her feet with the pen. She jolted her foot. And said it tickled.

The other time I dropped the pen again, she was wearing more sandal-type business shoes with long pans (no nylons), I tickled the tops of her feet with my fingers. She gave a little laugh.

I can't remember which time it was - but she said she was more ticklish on the bottoms of her feet, but I never got to tickle the bottoms of them.

I was frequently tickled in 1982 by my 6th grade guidance counselor Ms Walzer. I never told anyone in school I liked it that much

It's crazy how so many of us come up with the same ideas when we were younger and in school. I definitely thought the pencil drop "foot tickle" was an original idea of mine.

Granted, I never had the balls to go through with it. Was always afraid of getting in trouble. But there was this short haired blonde chemistry teacher of mine, can't remember her name, in high school. Had her 10th and 11th grade. I remember during the warmer months she would wear sandals and she would often call us up to her desk individually to discuss our quiz and test grades. A couple times she called me up, she had her toes at the edges of her sandals with her bare arches completely up and exposed. Drove me crazy. I even brought my pen up to her desk one time, and I believe I did drop it, but when I bent over to pick it up and go for her foot, I chickened out.

Probably for thr best honestly. These stories are sexy and a lot of fun, but you can also get in a lot of trouble. Still, I enjoy reading about your experiences, having missed out on my own.

It's crazy how so many of us come up with the same ideas when we were younger and in school. I definitely thought the pencil drop "foot tickle" was an original idea of mine.

Granted, I never had the balls to go through with it. Was always afraid of getting in trouble. But there was this short haired blonde chemistry teacher of mine, can't remember her name, in high school. Had her 10th and 11th grade. I remember during the warmer months she would wear sandals and she would often call us up to her desk individually to discuss our quiz and test grades. A couple times she called me up, she had her toes at the edges of her sandals with her bare arches completely up and exposed. Drove me crazy. I even brought my pen up to her desk one time, and I believe I did drop it, but when I bent over to pick it up and go for her foot, I chickened out.

Probably for thr best honestly. These stories are sexy and a lot of fun, but you can also get in a lot of trouble. Still, I enjoy reading about your experiences, having missed out on my own.
Oh wow that sounded very distracting! These women really don't know what their feet do to us eh..

Granted, I never had the balls to go through with it. Was always afraid of getting in trouble.
Haha, I thought it was an original idea of mine as well 😛 I think high school might have been the time we were looking to explore our interest in tickling. And tbh, the pen-dropping thing was the only way to do anything about it. I went through with it. I was always in trouble in those days for stupid shit anyway (made a face at some dude out the bus window and he complained to the bus driver, put an upside-down pin on the bus seat and the bus driver sat on it, called the fat kid - Hippo, lol) Looking back there were a lot of good-looking girls at school with me, i think now - just tickle their ribs. At the time, I had LOTS of opportunities. But at the time I didn't think like that.

Last edited:
I think high school might have been the time we were looking to explore our interest in tickling. And tbh, the pen-dropping thing was the only way to do anything about it. I went through with it. I was always in trouble in those days for stupid shit anyway (made a face at some dude out the bus window and he complained to the bus driver, put an upside-down pin on the bus seat and the bus driver sat on it, called the fat kid - Hippo, lol) Looking back there were a lot of good-looking girls at school with me, i think now - just tickle their ribs. At the time, I had LOTS of opportunities. But at the time I didn't think like that.
Same... but we didn’t think like that as you put it. So many missed opportunities...

Yeah high school and college are those rare times in one's life where you are (forcibly) in a place where you are surrounded by people your own age. What I mean is, in the outside world, people are all different ages, mindsets, etc. In high school and college, you're around people like you.

Perfect time for flirting and tickling and fun.

I once tickled my former teacher in her armpit when I visited my high school. She was in her early 30s but looked like she was in her 20s. It was during the summer so she was wearing a short-sleeved t-shirt so I accidentally touched her bare armpit. It was soft and slightly moist, but unfortunately she wasn't ticklish. 😭

My teacher tickled me by accident. It was our last day of secondary (high) school before graduation, and as a kinda reward, they took us to the local theme park, funny how a bunch of 17/18 year olds go more wild for that than actual children…

Anyway this theme park in particular had a treetop obstacle course thing, and a few of my friends and I gave it a go. One of the teachers that volunteered to help was my all time favourite teacher, who i had a huge crush on. 30 years old, long dark hair, beautiful. She was doing this obstacle course with us, and I lost my footing and slipped, she was stood behind me and instinctively grabbed my waist to keep me steady, it tickled so I started to laugh. She asked me what was funny, I couldn’t get it out but my friend piped up that I was really ticklish and that was probably why. She responded with “ahhhh that makes sense then” and she giggled and leaned forward to tickle my side again.

It was all good fun, but my god I don’t think I’ve ever blushed so hard

I remember witnessing a teacher tickle a student when I was at school in the late 90s. Female French teacher, and she was a fairly young, good looking teacher. Although I didn't think so at the time. It was summer sports day, near the end of the year, and we were out on the field. The atmosphere was a little more relaxed, and one of the students was a bit cheeky. He was sitting on the floor, and she pretty much jumped on him and tickled him crazy. We were about 13 at the time. Me and my friend just looked at each other like Oh my God! It probably only lasted 10 seconds or so, but there was something about her energy that made me think that she'd been wanting to do that for a long time. It might have even been her last day before leaving to teach at a different school, so maybe she just thought What the hell?

This is a real life story for the armpit fans.

My middle school PE teacher had a playful relationship with all of her students. She was in her early 20s (at the time) and would always find reasons to verbally tease us, being the ridiculous teenagers that we were. Never in a mean way though, she was genuinely very sweet, but quite good at making dry witty remarks lol

Physically speaking, she was fit and attractive, always wearing sleeveless workout tops that enhanced her muscular arms and beautiful armpits. And it was her playful energy that made it really easy for tickling to naturally come up.

I remember it all started one day when we were talking about chopping off arms (lol we were in middle school… we talked about weird things)

I demonstrated to her how I would chop her arm off. I began at her elbow and in one motion I gently swung my hand upwards towards her armpit… “accidentally”. She immediately flinched, closed her arm down, and replied “woah you almost went in my ARMPIT!!”

Realizing that this was a potential opening, I jokingly replied “oh do you like when I chop your armpit?” She laughed and teasingly told me that I would probably not want to touch her there because “it’s always gross and sweaty after PE.” Oh if only she knew.

Amazingly this became an inside joke that would always come up. I would always go up to her and say “chop!” while swiping my hand under her arm.

She would always freak out or slam her arm down, but would always come up with a witty response. “Oh you just wanted to smell my deodorant. You’re lucky that I put it on today. Otherwise your fingers would STINK!”

This was all great and fun because it was natural. But I knew I still needed a chance to actually tickle her.

So one day while walking next to her after PE class had finished, I worked up the courage to ask her what her deodorant scent was. I couldn’t believe what was about to happen next.

She lifted BOTH of her arms up to SNIFF her pits in front of me! Her armpits were pale with a small hint of stubble and her broad shoulders really emphasized the surface area of the tender hollows. It was now or never.

Seeing that this was my best opportunity, I snuck around behind her so that she couldn’t see me.

Both of her arms were still up when she started to explain “oh they’re just...” and before she could finish her sentence.. I stuck both of my hands under her armpits! They were so smooth and slightly moist.

“AHHHHHHHHHH”

My ears couldn’t believe the beautiful noise that came out of her. I had never heard her scream like that before! And it was in that brief moment, that I realized I had just gotten a genuinely submissive ticklish scream/laugh out of my normally put together PE teacher!

She immediately tried to tickle me back as revenge but I wasn’t ticklish. “Wow you’re not ticklish anywhere, that’s not fair”

I quickly pivoted the conversation by sniffing my fingers. It smelled so good lol. A combination of sweat and deodorant.

And almost as if nothing crazy had just happened, she lifted up her arm to sniff her armpit again. “It’s just peach scent, do you like it?”

To this day we’re still Facebook friends, but I haven’t talked to her in over 20 years. I still wonder why she was so sweet and chill about all those shenanigans. Open minded and nonjudgmental teachers really just are the best!

Last edited:
This is a real life story is for the armpits fans.

My middle school PE teacher had a playful relationship with all of her students. She was in her early 20s (at the time) and would always find reasons to verbally tease us, being the ridiculous teenagers that we were. She was fit and attractive, always wearing sleeveless workout tops that enhanced her muscular arms and beautiful armpits. And it was her playful energy that made it really easy for tickling to naturally come up.

I remember it all started one day when we were talking about chopping off arms (lol we were in middle school… we talked about weird things)

I demonstrated to my teacher how I would chop her arm off. I started at her elbow and in one motion swung my hand gently upwards towards her armpit “accidentally”. She immediately flinched, closed her arm down, and replied “woah you almost went in my ARMPIT!! ”.

Realizing that this was a potential opening, I jokingly replied “oh do you like when I chop your armpit?” She laughed and teasingly told me that I would probably not want to touch her armpit because “it’s always gross and sweaty after PE.” Oh if she only knew.

Amazingly this became an inside joke that would always come up. I would always go up to her and say “chop!” while swiping my hand under her arm.

She would always freak out or slam her arm down, but she was always able to come up with a witty response. “Oh you just wanted to smell my deodorant. You’re lucky that I put it on today. Otherwise your fingers would reek!”

This was all great and fun because it was natural and it happened a lot. But I knew I still needed one chance to actually tickle her.

So one day while walking next to her after PE class had finished, I worked up the courage to ask her what her deodorant scent was. I couldn’t believe what was about to happen next.

She lifted BOTH of her arms up to SNIFF her pits in front of me! Her armpits were pale with a small hint of stubble and her broad shoulders really emphasized the surface area of the tender hollows. It was now or never.

Seeing that this was my best opportunity, I snuck around behind her so that she couldn’t see me.

Both of her arms were still up when she started to reply “oh they’re just...” and before she could finish her sentence.. I stuck both of my hands under her armpits! They were so smooth and slightly moist.

“AHHHHHHHHHH”

My ears couldn’t believe the beautiful noise that came out of her. I had never heard her scream like that before! And it was in that brief moment, that I realized I had just gotten a genuinely submissive ticklish scream/laugh out of my sassy PE teacher!

She immediately tried to tickle me back as revenge but I wasn’t ticklish lol. “Wow you’re not ticklish anywhere, that’s not fair”

I quickly pivoted the conversation by sniffing my fingers. It smelled so good lol. A combination of sweat and deodorant.

And almost as if nothing crazy had just happened, she lifted up her arm to sniff her armpit again. “It’s just peach scent, do you like it?”

To this day we’re still Facebook friends, but I haven’t talked to her in over 20 years. I still wonder why she was so sweet and chill about all those shenanigans. Did she secretly enjoy it?

I kinda sorta hope she didn't secretly like being tickled by and having those types of interactions with a middle schooler. That would be super weird. Playful is one thing, enjoying it on another level is another.

Anyway, great story! Reminds me of one of the female gym teachers in my high school. We were allowed to select what PE class we took and the activities, and I never ended up taking her class, but man was she a looker. Tan skin, long black hair, tall, killer smile. I would love to be in a situation similar to yours, but she didn't really seem like she was playful to that level. She seemed a bit serious, but still friendly if you know what I mean. Though again, I was only ever an observer from afar. I believe she was also the girls after school softball coach.

I kinda sorta hope she didn't secretly like being tickled by and having those types of interactions with a middle schooler. That would be super weird. Playful is one thing, enjoying it on another level is another.

Anyway, great story! Reminds me of one of the female gym teachers in my high school. We were allowed to select what PE class we took and the activities, and I never ended up taking her class, but man was she a looker. Tan skin, long black hair, tall, killer smile. I would love to be in a situation similar to yours, but she didn't really seem like she was playful to that level. She seemed a bit serious, but still friendly if you know what I mean. Though again, I was only ever an observer from afar. I believe she was also the girls after school softball coach.
Oh no, I wasn’t saying that she enjoyed the tickling specifically! I agree that would’ve been super weird. She definitely didn’t like being tickled lol, but I think she enjoyed being playful and silly.

She was quite young herself so I think she always just wanted to be the cool teacher that was also your friend. And so those playful interactions were probably just her way of trying to be down-to-earth and relatable.

In high school one of my classmates was a known tickler, especially to the hot girls. One day, he snuck up behind our teacher. She didn't seem to take notice of him. He either gave her sides a firm poke with his index fingers or pinched them. She squealed and literally jumped. When she saw he was responsible for the tickle she playfully threatened to punch him, and that was the end of it.

In high school one of my classmates was a known tickler, especially to the hot girls. One day, he snuck up behind our teacher. She didn't seem to take notice of him. He either gave her sides a firm poke with his index fingers or pinched them. She squealed and literally jumped. When she saw he was responsible for the tickle she playfully threatened to punch him, and that was the end of it.
What did the teacher look like and how old was she? What did she teach?

When I was in kindergarten the kids would rotate and about every three weeks a set of kids get to sit in the front of the class. It was kindergarten so everyone was sitting on the floor except the teacher. So while sitting in front of the teachers feet when it was my turn I would look at her feet, always in nylons. I remember reaching out and lightly running my finger along the side of her foot and she stumbled while she was talking.

I did it again a few moments later and I saw her glance down and shuffle a bit in her chair not wanting to disrupt the class. I only had the nerve to do it one more time and she shifter her feet behind her under her chair.

Crazy thing was I was so young and got a kick out of it then. I got more brave a few times thru the years tickling someone who is unable to stop it or didn't want to drive attention to themselves. It's awesome!

What's New

9/11/2024
In Memory
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back