• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Any MALES ever pee themselves from getting tickled?!

Merciless11

TMF Regular
It was asked of the females here, now lets see if any males fess up to getting tickled into peeing. Bet you guys don't have the rocks to admint it if it did!

M1

Nope. Not here. I honestly don't know if I could while being tickled. I have to be relaxed to pee. I'd have to be plenty frazzled!

I wish.

If you insist on being sexist, the problem is more like: you women don't have the cruelty to tickle us until we pee (and beyond). 😛

I would be the first to admit it if that ever happened. I sort of agree with amniac, most women aren't cruel enough.

*dreams of a world, where for one day, everything was 'opposite'...*

I think Merciless is your girl then...her name says it all...

Plus, if you guys pee while tickled, it can shoot off any old place, depending on the amount of clothing worn at the time...if we pee while tickled, it's going in one direction...you guys are DANGEROUS!!! 😉

I've come very very very perilously close only twice. Once was with a girlfriend; I've already related the episode here:
http://www.tickletheater.com/showpost.php?p=160021&postcount=7

That would have been embarrassing, but not devastating, since it was with someone I was intimate with.

But the other time was when I was on the receiving end of an impromptu tickle attack by a bunch of friends (all women, so apparently not all females lack the cruelty gene). They tickled and tickled and tickled and their collective hive mentality was so preoccupied with the delight of tormenting me that none of them individually paused to consider that my endurance might have its limits. My panic first set in when I thought (through my writhing and hysterical giggling) "My God I can't do anything to make them stop AND THEY'RE NEVER GOING TO STOP." My panic amplified when I first began to feel the urgency of needing to go to the bathroom. And it was AFTER that point that one of them first giggled "Someone get his feet!"

I'm positive that I was seconds away from irretrievable humiliation when, randomly, they finally stopped, as a group, and turned their attention to something on the TV. Which is just as well because I would have had to change my name and leave town if it had come to that.

My panic first set in when I thought (through my writhing and hysterical giggling) "My God I can't do anything to make them stop AND THEY'RE NEVER GOING TO STOP."

And that was only the second minute! :laughing:

Oh, I share your dreams...

Everyone has some cruelty lurking inside, men and women, but few people ever reveal it. Few men, and even fewer women.

Camel26: there's nothing to stop women from using extra rope to make sure the pee stream is aimed right at our faces. Not that I want a face full of yuck, but I am just so confident about my bladder control, and about my ler's inability to break me... 😉

I would be the first to admit it if that ever happened. I sort of agree with amniac, most women aren't cruel enough.

I am in agreement here that there are no women cruel enough to do it other than my Natasha while having the evilness and cruelty to do it she has yet achieve this goal upon me.

Sinisterly,

Boris

Back when I was still in training pants. I had evil aunts with nothing but free time.

When I was younger, but I doubt I will now. Im pretty hard to break as it is, so making me pee would be just about impossible.

Nooooooooo this has not been done to me. Has not happened. Doubt it ever will
:stickout
That and the fact that women ticklers are probably not that evil and sadistic.
Minds are probably wired differently when it comes to taking tickling and or tickle torture to such high levels.

:rolleyes

Not me. In general I kinda doubt it would happen unless the lee has been bound up for a long time with no, eh, 'relief', and I haven't met a female ler who has that sort of patience. But who knows, maybe ms. Merciless is the exception :stickout

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back