• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Any muslims here? Advice needed about tickling

tkl123

Tickling for me is a big fetish, and takes up a big part of my life.

From birth, I have been following the religion Islam, and a major part of the religion is the importance of modesty and chastity. I am now in my 20s, I know I have a massive tickling fetish and because of my religious beliefs, I have not for a very long time been able to Tickle/get Tickled.

Islam however does allow and strongly encourages sexual activities only between a wife and a husband....i.e. I need to get married! However, this is tricky in itself.

The rules of Islam are quite strict on non married males/females engaging with each other. You must not be alone with a girl, and any talking must be business like with no flirtatious speeches. And certainly, talking about tickling-a thing which is usually thought of as weird and gay will probably kill the talks off altogether.

The only chance to introduce the idea or my love for tickling would be when married. At this point, if the wife turns rounds saying, urrggh, I hate being tickled, and tickling is the most ‘gayest’ thing ever, well there goes the big tickling dream.

So, I’d like some advice, if there are any Muslims here, how to enjoy my tickling fetish without stepping outside the boundaries of my religion.

I was brought up muslim but more than that I was brought up to question everything and make my own decisions based on logic. Christians (which I am not) are just as up their own asses about chastity until marriage, etc etc, but very few of them actually follow through with it.

What it comes down to is what you want, and what you're willing to concede. Boundaries are only boundaries if you set them yourself; if someone else has put them there, then it is just a restriction being imposed on you.

The world is no longer such a place where one can marry someone platonically; there has to be love first and a big part of love is trust. In a society where this sort of thing can be more or less forced on a person by circumstance--no offense, but women still have very little freedom or civil rights in the middle east, where the most orthodox form of this religion is expressed--the the "business-like, non-flirtatious" means of conversation will serve just fine; but in a society where love is expected to divine who a woman marries, you have to speak from more than a logical standpoint. The two of you have to feel something.

Feelings may only be fostered through honesty, and honesty my only be fostered through truth. Follow the one and you will find roads to the other; the greatest thing I can tell you is to simply get with it. The world is not as it was, and people simply can't be expected to uphold every religious law or mandate as their ancestors did. For example, many devout muslim women are casting off their qijabs and embracing the modern age of the civil rights and self-fulfillment. So then must man learn to accept his role as her equal, and respect her decision.

So in short; be yourself. Act as you would if no one was looking, and for fuck's sake be happy. But I have to warn you, I'm not religious at all. I mean I respect other people's beliefs, etc, but only to the point where they begin to impair what is logical.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back