• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Any of you guys have any advise about this?

JaredG

I have a girlfriend who I've been dating for about a month now and I recently discovered that she is very ticklish. Although I have never tied her up, sometimes I'll tickle her on her sides when we are fighing over the remote and she wont let me masage her feet because she says that it will tickle too much, but what I am really looking forward to tickling are her armpits. I feel that this would be easiest if I could get her to let me tie her spread eagle to the bed. She doesnt actually know about my tickling fetish, so I was wondering what you think the best way to ask her if I can tie her up without sounding too weird about it would be. I'm really really scared about asking her, so your advise would be much appreciated. Thanks

Theres no way to downplay, sugarcoat or waterdown your desires without sounding "too wierd" (which is what you're risking doing anyway).

If I were you, I'd straight up tell her that you have a fetish for this sort of thing and would like to experiment if its alright with her. Theres no way it cannot sound "too weird" so the best thing to do is not doddle or toy around with the idea or make it seem like its less than it really is and just ask her. If she says no or she's not comfortable, then you did the best you could.You could also be proud of the fact that you were honest and didn't downplay your real intentions. And because you were honest with yourself, you won't hold on to the anxiety of not having enough courage to bring this out into the open because you have. There will be no doubt, and you'll be better off and more at peace with yourself.

If you're really scared about what her reaction would be and that it might be negative, I'd ultimately suggest you just keep this portion a fantasy. Whats extreme or crossing the line in another's persons mind is different, person for person even if it may seem benign, cute, or sexy to you.

Its better to save and keep what you have already with her. You've only been dating her for a month. I don't know how deep its gotten in that short ammount of time, so its probably better to hold this off or forego it altogether.

Treasure the relationship, not the fantasies. You'll be glad you did. Maybe later, when you two are closer personally and really start connecting in a deeper and more profound way you could bring this back up to her or wait until then to ask her.

The more trust she has in you the more likely your chances and that she will feel completely comfortable in any of your embraces or affections. Since relationships are, in part, about trust, you cannot undermind this.

Last edited:
I think it would be best to find out sooner rather than later how she feels about this. If there is going to be a problem with sexual incompatibility, it's better for both of you to find out now, before you invest more time and emotion in this relationship.

How did she take it when you tickled her sides? Aside from the squirming and laughing, I mean. Did she get annoyed or angry? If not, try pushing a little farther next time and gauge her reaction. After only a month together, it might be a little too soon to propose bondage. That requires a high level of trust, even if she's into that kind of thing. (So does confiding your fetishes.)

tell her...be honest and tell her..she may surprise you and just go for it. GF's are very understanding when BF's are letting them in on something very personal like that...besides gf's usually dig new ways they can turn on there bfs...or drive them nuts

Dude. Take it from me. Im a fucking expert on this. 1 month is not enough time to attempt to tie her up. After a long while, when you do decide to tie her up, tell her you saw it on an HBO real sex show that your orgasms are greater when you have SEX tied up. She will go for it. When she is tied up then tickle her and proceed depending on her response.

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back