• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

any ohio gatherings scheduled?

tklmemark1

Does anybody know of any upcoming Ohio gatherings? My wife and I are interested in attending one.

Cincy is kind of far (4 hrs) for us. Was kind of hoping for something a little closer, but who knows, if there is interest maybe we can make the trip.

i live up along the lake, about 30 miles west of cleveland..i havent heard of any around here, although i think they have one down in C-Bus once in a while. Ill keep my eyes and ears open for you all. glad to see more ppl on here from my area. GO BUCKS!

i'm in NW ohio by sandusky i would be interested in attending one 😀

I am also in cincy and would be very interested in attending. In The future I am considering hosting if I think I can do it without my family dropping in. They all live in the area. I also have a small set of stocks and have built full sized ones that I have sold and would be willing to build another to bring to a gathering. Lets do it!!!!

Why not...might be a fun event to attend, depending upon the day/time/whatnot. Too bad there are so few females willing to attend, eh?

Just out of curiosity, what is the age demographic for this event? You mentioned that you are married, so...

the Hollywood brother might even have to make a guest appearence. The Hollywood Brother has been to Cleveland and it only a six hour ride or so from where the Hollywod brother does his posting from. Besdies that the Hollywood Brother would love to see the rock and roll hall of fame again by the waterfront. Last time the Hollywood brother made a appearence in the cleveland area, they were in the process of building the new football stadium which is now being used in the opening them song to the Drew Carey show

im in warren ohio....if anyone hears of any near the youngstown area, please let me know

I could probably drive down from Detroit, only about a three hour drive or so. Speaking of which, does anyone know what happened to the Detroit Tickling Party, it just kind of fell off the face of the Earth, along with the Laugher and his website.

strange...

there are rumors that the rock and roll hollywood brother could make a special guest appearence and sign autographs while tickling for his millions and millions offans if you smell what the hollywood brother is tickling? Now the hollywood brother only got one question for the good citzens of Ohio and that is simply stated, whatch'a gonna do when the hollywood brother tickles wild on you?

hey yjgfn, I am also in Cincy...I would be interested in attending if you do decide to host a gathering.

Put7337: there was a gathering in Detroit back in october; professor tickl and gigglegal76 off of TMF put it together, and I believe they are planning another one.

Tickle Theater is really NOT the place at all for gathering updates and gathering information and what not. TMF (The Tickling Media) website is more the place for that. Since they have there own gathering section right there on thier main website!

Hello,TickleQueen
Im in the akron area and there may be one party here soon.If you want get a hold of me gipjoint on the yellow running man

Well, if anyone hears of something around here, give us a shout. It could be fun. Hey ticklequeen, we're neighbors....Niles

the hollywood brother want to know if there be any tickleevents this year by the great hollywood brother endorsed football hall of fame. also the hollywood brother would love to make a hollywood brother style guest apearance at the rock and roll hall of fame so maybe we can get a mass tickling fest to happen down by the waterfront

Well not to add more sausage but I'm in Akron too and would love to see an Ohio gathering.

RottingLies said:
Tickle Theater is really NOT the place at all for gathering updates and gathering information and what not. TMF (The Tickling Media) website is more the place for that. Since they have there own gathering section right there on thier main website!

You sure told ME :weird: Good lord

I'm in Pittsburgh...that's not too far...and my Ler would join me, as long as she wasn't tickled...she only lets me do that, and that was her main stipulation...so if this thing happens, let a girl know!!!!

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back