• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Any other fetishes beside Tickling ?

toneus79

2nd Level Red Feather
Apologies to the TickleTheatre Discussion Forum, from which I have plaigarised this idea. Nonetheless, I thought it was worth running across the TMF discussion forum.

Anyway my other fetishes are:

Female Laughter Fetish (which I am sure you can all relate to)
Female striptease (which some of you can relate to )
Male Orgasm Denial (which I am sure none of you will relate to)

Female Foot Fetish.

And... A new one that you may not have heard of, but for which the people who know me know I have.. A fetish of seeing barefoot girls on ladders! Iam not 100% sure why I have this, it could be that I like to see bare female feet up high.

Mitch

Female Foot Fetish. I also have an icecube torture fetish, where you rub an icecube all over a tied up girl.

Women's feet, including foot worship.
Bondage (not just to immobilize for tickling, but as a turn-on in its own right).
Spanking.

Female feet and pantyhose. I enjoy all of these together, individually, or in any combination. 🙂

well let's see...since some people have foot fetishes...i got i might have a female stomach and female leg fetish...

and this is considered a fetish, even though I really don't..but leather...I mean I just think girls lookz hot in leather...it just seems normal..not a fetish, but it is my biggest turn on, i mean not all leather..Boots, shoes, gloves, bags of some sort don't do anything...Just pants, shorts, bustiers, skirts, shorts, dresses, underwear, bakiniz..stuff like that...but expecially skirts that show off alot of leg, not like barely covering thier buttz but like half way down thier things or whatever...and small shirts that shows off thier stomach...but anyways, i'm off now..so bye

I have a woman's ticklish laughter fetish that feeds a tickling fetish, that feeds a foot-fetish...oh yeah..and I think I am developing an armpit fetish LOL...thanks MAX

Her belly button ( innie Prefered but not necessary 🙂 and of course still her feet :veryhappy

Not sure why I don't have a foot fetish to go along with my tickling fetish--but I have nothing against feet (or tickling them). I just prefer rib tickling. :devil2:

Underwear fetish! Tight undies can be sexier than nudity (at least in my mind).

GoForTheLaugh said:
Not sure why I don't have a foot fetish to go along with my tickling fetish--but I have nothing against feet (or tickling them). I just prefer rib tickling. :devil2:

Rib tickling is still good :cool2:

luvgirlsfeet said:
Rib tickling is still good :cool2:

Oh yeah! It sure is! :veryhappy

Maybe that is a fetish in itself. For me, hearing laughter and watching a person squirm are fun, but the delight of feeling a lee's squirming through my fingertips as they dance across a ribcage is the height of a tickle romp. Maybe it's the hardness of the ribs that is such a turn on for me; it's as if I can FEEL the laughter. Tickling feet and other parts is wonderful--but my fingertips just don't get the same electric sensation.

O.K.: Maybe I have a ribs on fingertips fetish! :cool2:

other fetishes

How about an underarm fetish. The sight of a female underarm with all the curves and sexiness assocaited with it therein. THere is impleid vulnerablility in the site by the nature how it is situated. And with a slight hint of underarm hair...then, you can tickle the pit as well. What more could one ask for?????????

Last edited:
I *think* I have a fetish with being submissive... I really enjoy bondage and the man having "control" of the situation. It makes me pretty hot and is a fantasy of mine. Not sure if this counts as another fetish though...

I would have to say womens stockinged feet especially if they are wearing thigh high stockings VERY SEXY!!!!

I love the female tummy (yeah, that screen name of mine means something) and armpits, but I don't think I would consider them a different fetish than tickling.

I don't fantasize about tummies or armpits without thinking about tickling them, so I think they are just a sub group of my tickling fetish. I love to tickle all over but armpits and tummies have a special place in my heart.

In addition to seeing female feet being tickled,bare or nylon,I love to see women getting thier car stuck in mud/sand or snow Regular pedal pumping does nothing for me Like if the car won't start But wheel spinning ,now that I like

I have a bondage fetish. I find a woman tied up and helpless a complete turn on (only if the person agrees to be in that position of course)

For Me It's . . .

Female BARE soles.
Can't explain why. I just see a pair of women's BARE soles & I get VERY VERY excited. I pretty much HATE shoes, boots or any other foot covering.

I have several fetishes aside from tickling: 1. Bondage, 2. D/s, and 3. A mild foot fetish.

I also have two unusual 'interests' that for some odd reason are instant spine tingling, chill inducing turn ons for me, though I'm not sure I'd label them as fetishes, as I do not fantasize about them. They just GET me when they are done: 1. Purring (as in a man softly rolling his tongue like rolling the R's when speaking spanish...anyone remember the old Rrrrrrrruffles have rrrrrrrrrridges commercial? How I survived that era I'll never know) - if a man does this softly in my ear I am TOAST, and 2. Eyebrows - I know, I'm weird. Can't explain this one much....it's a visual thing. Something so divinely delicious and skin tingling and sexy about the expression a man gets when he cocks one eyebrow in a playfully threatening manner or in a silly quizzical manner, or when he waggles his eyebrows up and down in that "oh yeah baby, come to papa" fashion...EEK. Gives me full body shivers just thinking about it.

Mimi 😀

Mimi said:
Eyebrows - I know, I'm weird. Can't explain this one much....it's a visual thing. Something so divinely delicious and skin tingling and sexy about the expression a man gets when he cocks one eyebrow in a playfully threatening manner or in a silly quizzical manner, or when he waggles his eyebrows up and down in that "oh yeah baby, come to papa" fashion...EEK. Gives me full body shivers just thinking about it.

Mimi 😀

In which case you need to check out all those Roger Moore (007) James Bond videos (assuming that they are not all adorning your mantlepiece already).

I have a major foot fetish [smelling, licking, kissing, sneakers...], I also enjoy bondage, domination, tickling, and trampling :wow:

fetishes besides tickling?

My big fetish is for stocking feet.I prefer garter stockings w/ rht,beige or tan.Nothing's more exhilirating than kissing the pretty stocking clad soles of a babe, followed by sucking her toes.After that,I tickle the bejesus out of her!Some women have claimed they're more ticklish with hose on than barefoot. I also like different types of lingerie,such as bustiers and teddies.Shoes are of interest,spike-heeled pumps are my favorites,but I HATE flip-flops,tacky & ugly to me.I like "innie" navels, the deeper the better.Piercing is a turn-off,though.However,I always liked it when a woman would decorate her navel with a jewel in it.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

10/3/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back