• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

any race people here?

janis

TMF Poster
hi i'm jeff,
i'm fairly new here and as you can tell by my screen name i'm a race fan.
i like almost any kind of racing. love sprint cars on dirt,nascar, NHRA etc.
any other race fans here that would like to talk racing give me a shout.

thanks
jeff

Jeff!!! yes indeed as you are well aware, i love nascar..woot! lol..Daytona here we come...hmm can Jimmy win a fourth in a row? and not all nascar races are oval..a few are on road courses..

Jeff!!! yes indeed as you are well aware, i love nascar..woot! lol..Daytona here we come...hmm can Jimmy win a fourth in a row? and not all nascar races are oval..a few are on road courses..

hey,iz
27 days until Daytona but i have to disagree with you on Jimmie's 4.
how about jeff Gordon as 5 time cup champion instead?

hi Jeff i'am in uk mainly interested in classic bikes and cars, competed in all branches of motor cycle sport except speedway never done any good but have won a few cups on the classic circuit. one of my bikes is like a replica of the old brit bikes raced at daytona.what happens with daytona and nascar today is a different world.

NASCAR fan here too. But I have to disagree with both of you and say we have a first time champion in Carl Edwards or Dale Earnhardt Jr.

NASCAR fan here too. But I have to disagree with both of you and say we have a first time champion in Carl Edwards or Dale Earnhardt Jr.

ah yes it would be nice to see Dale win...and i also like Carl's attitude..

Jeff Gordon...uh booooooooooooooo lol..

my favorite driver is Mark Martin..but i think he isn't driving this year?

ah yes it would be nice to see Dale win...and i also like Carl's attitude..

Jeff Gordon...uh booooooooooooooo lol..

my favorite driver is Mark Martin..but i think he isn't driving this year?

um! Mark is driving the#5 Hendrick car the whole year. he'll be Jeff Gordon
and Jimmie Johnson's teammate.:shock:

hi Jeff i'am in uk mainly interested in classic bikes and cars, competed in all branches of motor cycle sport except speedway never done any good but have won a few cups on the classic circuit. one of my bikes is like a replica of the old brit bikes raced at daytona.what happens with daytona and nascar today is a different world.

good luck in any future racing. my hats off to you brave soles that
race bikes.

And it's begun....the Bud Shoot Out was last night..Daytona week has officially begun...

Boogity Boogity Boogity...

Gentlemen...start your engines...

wow were there wrecks last night..that track is much steeper than i realized..

congrats to Kevin Harvick for winning the bud shootout.

we'll see who gets the pole this afternoon.

Ha! Bubba J. "Yeah, I know. I love it when they make a left turn!" :drool

I hate these new regulations and rules....only 48 laps to go and they call it cuz of rain... :31: Matt Kenseth wins by default..what's wrong with carrying those laps over to today? damn..at least Keven Harvick didn't win..ack..

Prison inmates running away from a pack of rabid Wolverines with laserbeams attached to their heads through a forest, is the only race i'd pay to watch. that or Death Race.

I hate these new regulations and rules....only 48 laps to go and they call it cuz of rain... :31: Matt Kenseth wins by default..what's wrong with carrying those laps over to today? damn..at least Keven Harvick didn't win..ack..

i had to work today and wouldn't be able to watch it. that's why they called
it. lol
48 laps could have gotten Mark Martin in the lead though. or Jeff Gordon!

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back