• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Any suggestions on how to entice a "vanilla" spouse 2be more merciless in bedroom?

Ticklish&InLove

TMF Master
Any suggestions on how to entice a "vanilla" spouse 2be more merciless in bedroom?

Any suggestions on how to entice a "vanilla" spouse to become more merciless in the bedroom?

I am truly blessed with a wonderful man who is very comfortable with my fetish, who gets a kick out of my kinky side (he call's it "the cutest fetish imaginable"), but doesn't seem fully able to be as merciless as I wish he would be. He stops long before I'm truly laughing hard, and what I long for is to be really tickled to the point of silent laughter and then given no mercy for quite a while after. Any suggestions? (Asking directly doesn't cut it, as he doesn't really seem to understand what I mean by being pushed past limits.)

Call it weird, but I used to have girlfriends in school who could reduce me to tears and only afterwards would start in on my armpits and feet....I guess I've been craving that, but don't know how to bring that kind of playfully evil side out of him. I look forward to any ideas out there!:blush

Hmmmm maybe try reversing roles and showing him what you want him to do to you or maybe showing him a video of what you want him to do to you. Explain to him what really drives you wild. If you aren't doing so already maybe try adding bondage, gags, blindfolds, and baby oil into the equation.

I'm not saying you haven't, but guys like to know (or at least I do) that they're turning on their partner. I am blessed that my girlfriend is into me tickling her. I mean really into it.

I started off by discussing what we'd like in the bedroom. I happened to mention I liked this. My girl was bemused by this and decided to give it a go... She then found out she liked it... and it turned her on. I'm not sure if it was because it turns me on, but it seems to be a turn on for her as well 😀 JACKPOT! I then incorporated it gently into other scenarios, until I bit the bullet and told her it would help.. finish me off, if i could tickle her while I finish myself off... it did. Consequently, one of the times I did this, it gave her an orgasm too, and she found it even more appealing...

Perhaps, if you link it with an orgasm, either for you, him or both, it might become associated with one and the other. My girl tickles me during sex and likewise, I return the favour. She loves it and it's almost expected now 🙂

I say speak to him. Be open. Tell him what you'd like. If you say it's a turn on, I believe if he loves you, he will do it. Perhaps to make it more "acceptable" to him, if you create a safety word, he will feel like he has a "leash" so to speak and perhaps be allowed to really unleash upon you 🙂

I'm curious if you a) take my advice and b) what the outcome is. Please let us know a month or 2 down the line if things improve for you 🙂

A lot of problems can be solved with open communication. Tell him *exactly* what you're hoping for--don't be shy, because (trust me on this one) if you're too shy to get what you want, you won't.

The other thing is be patient. If he's new to this, he might be nervous about doing it to begin with, much less the merciless torment you're after. Maybe if you give it some time he'll build up to being the kind of beautiful bastard you want 😉

~K

Does your husband have anything that he's very possessive of? A favorite book or movie, a trinket of some sort, his phone maybe? If it's something you think he wouldn't get mad at you for *ahem* confiscating, then take it, hide it, and introduce him to a little game. You can even roleplay a scenario, to make it seem more thrilling.

When he finds out said thing is missing, tell him you have it in a secure place, and you won't give it back unless he can make you tell him where it is. If you've got restraints sitting around somewhere, indicate to them. Be ultra coy and playful about it, so that he might be clued in that this really is a harmless game, and that you're hinting toward the idea of tickling. Then, when you have said session, he'll have no choice but to continue until you "spill the beans," and stopping short as he usually does won't win him anything!

I think it can be a fun way of providing him more of a direct incentive to taking you past (or at least to, if he does in fact get you to the point of submitting) your limits, and you can maybe use the "game" as an example of what you mean when you ask him to leave you blissfully breathless again. And interrogation roleplay is just so hot to begin with, I think - it's fun for both, gives a certain element of control to both players (him for the tickling, you for setting the "limit" to reach, which serves the purpose of this thread), and can open the door to other fun bedroom games. 😉

"2be?" Really?

I'd suggest a burger...

... Cooked with aphrodisiacal drugs and garnished with liberal amounts of reminding them that they took an oath to you just as you took to them. Once the aphrodisiac has started to work, the reminders that they must honor you will combine with a growing need and this should, ah... how should I say?

Melt their icy heart?

If that doesn't work, I'd suggest marriage counseling, as such a one-sided relationship will only lead to trouble.

( Please note, that the bulk of this was simply for the sake of irreverence. The only part that's serious is the last. If you're not able to find something, don't let it go, seek counseling before the unrequited desire leads you to either make a mistake, or drives a wedge between the two of you. Don't roll over and give up, and don't let your relationship be damaged. )

The Inner Jamie - consider it a logic puzzle to figure out how to write the title of this post in the letter limitations without turning t-o-(space)b-e into "2be", then you can give me a heard time!:rolleyes

DalekFire - thanks for the suggestion! I like the way you think .... I think I'll try it with the remote ( not when he's trying to watch a favorite show or ball game, but perhaps when he is in a "channel surfing" mood?) thanks again for taking the time to put so much thought into suggesting an answer for my question!🙂

The Inner Jamie - consider it a logic puzzle to figure out how to write the title of this post in the letter limitations without turning t-o-(space)b-e into "2be", then you can give me a heard time!:rolleyes

I'm laughing so hard right now XD

If you want to take an efficient approach to demonstrate exactly what you want, try setting a timer at first. If you know that you're begging by 10 or 11 minutes, and want to go further, set the timer in advance to go off in 15 and tell him to not stop until it dings. That way, after you finish, you can tell him "see that? That's what I want 😉"

Just a suggestion - everybody else already covered the communicative aspect of the relationship. 😛 Hope this helps!

Huh! I never tried to really fill it up. Never noticed how short a space you get.

Still, you apparently didn't even bother to read the rest. If you did... Nah, never mind.

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back