• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Any Warhammer Players?

Plague Doctor

TMF Expert
Just wondering if the forum has any Warhammer players?

I play warhammer 40k (Eldar) and fantasy ( Ogre Kingdoms)

Warhammer 40K, kinda. Only had a few games but with the new rules out i plan to get back into it. I collect a Chaos Space Marines force (Black Legion) and my brother Necrons.

WH40K, space marines to be precise -though I had an ork warband in the making for use in Rogue Trader (the more skirmish-like 1st edition of 40k). I have been too busy the past year for gaming or miniature painting...
I also got the old Warhammer 6th edtion starter box (empire vs orks) lying around, which I intend to paint and play someday in the future... in the far future...

I've only played the Warhammer RPG with friends. You know, dice, paper, maps. Old school stuff. 😛

The closest I have come to Warhammer 40k is the Dawn of War PC game.

Warhammer 40K FTW!

I owe a hugeass Tau empire army^^ With which i have a love hate relation😛 I like the models, i like the background and i like how my mini's turned out...

BUT THEY ALWAYS FAIL IN BATTLE!!!!

Never mind.

I also have a Imperial guard army, which is WIP at the moment

ANd i have a small battle group of Sisters of battle. Because with 2 clean and believable armies, i decided to go with something truly over the top😛

I is also going to participate in the Dutch Grand tournament and play on regular basis, so im pretty much a gamer for that sake^^

ANd yes, i have plenty of (Female too!) friends

Once upon a time there was a man who amassed a great army of Mercenaries. Led by none other than Borigio the Besieger, these Dogs of war included Long Drong Slayer's Dwarf Pirates, the Alcatani Fellowship, The Marksmen of Miligliano, and Lumpin Croup's Halfling Fighting Cooks, among others.

However, the sands of time-
Alright, fancy narration aside, after amassing a Mercenary army, the rules changed, and there WERE no Mercenaries/Dogs of War/Regimens of Renown.
SO, I got... a lot of obsolete miniatures, a starter Lizardman Army, a starter Betonian army... and for 40k, a Tau army.
... (I miss my dwarf pirates. *sniff* )
Maybe if I can get back ito the hobby, I'll make a Kitzilia miniature. 😀

You know I hat been thinking at a certain point of sculpting a Kitzalia mini for use as an inquistor for my (small) Sisters of Battle army. Never had the time for it though...

Once upon a time there was a man who amassed a great army of Mercenaries. Led by none other than Borigio the Besieger, these Dogs of war included Long Drong Slayer's Dwarf Pirates, the Alcatani Fellowship, The Marksmen of Miligliano, and Lumpin Croup's Halfling Fighting Cooks, among others.

However, the sands of time-
Alright, fancy narration aside, after amassing a Mercenary army, the rules changed, and there WERE no Mercenaries/Dogs of War/Regimens of Renown.
SO, I got... a lot of obsolete miniatures, a starter Lizardman Army, a starter Betonian army... and for 40k, a Tau army.
... (I miss my dwarf pirates. *sniff* )

I use mercs in my High Elf army. Namely Rico's Republican Guard, Leopold's Leopard Company and Vespero's Vendetta. I even used some green stuff and a head dress from a High Elf Archer to make Vespero a nice feathered Musketeer hat. As for 40k I play Blood Angels. Me an' my boys have been goin' strong for ten years now.

I play! I play! I use a Dark Elf army with Tomb Kings as allies! ^_^

I only use the fifth edition Witch Elves though. I wuvs their fluffy hair! ^_~

You all need to post photos of your painting jobs. I havent played before, I kind of need time to do that, but I really like the idea and the work that goes into these things.

Oh it's great fun man. Its the perfect thing to do for a few hours with a couple of friends. And the modelling is half the fun of the hobby. My current project is an Imperial Guard Baneblade. Before that I wrote a Campaign for my Ordo Malleus Inquisitor. Seriously, I have too much time on my hands. Each character working for my inquisitor has their own back story, as does the man himself obviously. He even has an arch nemesis!

I started collecting Space Marines once, but I'll admit, I folded when I realized how much a half-decent army was going to cost me. >_<

Cool too see so much gamers! Below are some pics of my army(ies):super_hap

Tau, IG and other stuff

First pics are all IG

Attachments

• IMGP0393.JPG
    IMGP0393.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 6
  • IMGP0375.JPG
    IMGP0375.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 3
  • IMGP0482.JPG
    IMGP0482.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 3
  • IMGP0392.JPG
    IMGP0392.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 3
  • imgp0353ie2.jpg
    imgp0353ie2.jpg
    270.2 KB · Views: 3
And these are pics from a small portion of my tau army, duking it out on the Dutch grand tournament:ggrin:

Attachments

• imgp0221nh4.jpg
    imgp0221nh4.jpg
    315.9 KB · Views: 2
  • imgp0228bm0.jpg
    imgp0228bm0.jpg
    305.7 KB · Views: 2
  • imgp0229en6.jpg
    imgp0229en6.jpg
    300.6 KB · Views: 2
Sister of Battle #1: FOR THE EMPEROR!

Sister of Battle #2: THE EMPEROR!

Sister of Battle #1: MAY HE HATH WATCHITH OVER US AND BLESS THE MOST RIGHTEOUS GENOCIDE WE SHALL COMMIT TODAY!

Sister of Battle #2: GENOCIDE!

Sister of Battle #1: ALSO, THE PEDOPHILIA!

Sister of Battle #2: PEDO...wait what?

I haven't played Tabletop for awhile, but i did collect Thousand sons in 40k. I absolutely love Chaos Space marines, and i want passionate sex with Tzeentch.

Tzeentch is more of a chaos "entity", I would think, a vortex within the warp. Such a thing would be neither male nor female, and I think its rather difficult to have sex with a vortex, I would think... 😉:laughing:

On the other hand if you mean a Greater Daemon of Tzeench, that's a giant birdman. So, male, yes...

I'd prefer a Slaanesh Daemonette myself... :laughing:

Actually Khorne, Tzeentch and Nurgle do have a kind of gender when made manifest.
Slaanesh is the only one who is distinctly alluring and made manifest as any gender he wishes.
So yes Tzeentch would be male miss.
Also passionate sex... to have that you should go find Slaanesh 😛
Or like Scavenger pointed out a Daemonette... preferably with their previous look. The new ones are creepy.

Or like Scavenger pointed out a Daemonette... preferably with their previous look. The new ones are creepy.

Indeed, the previous ones (not the new ones released with Codex Daemons) that were mostly topless are my favourites as well. 🙂

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back