• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Any1 Else In My Situation Or Has Been Before?

anonymous1010

hi well ive got this problem, im makin out with my gf (who by the way doesnt know about my tickle fetish) n i cant ermmm seem to "get it up" n its got nothing to do with age coz im still young so im wondering is it because of my fetish that i dont feel turned on by kissing or anything coz im a bit worried :S i am attracted to her n i really wana be able to do stuff but i cnt seem to, even wen she puts her handdown there!!! :wooha:

any comments wd be appreciated

thanks

Yes I have the same problem man. I also have a foot fetish too. If I start tickling my gf before i can, but other than that i usually have a problem. It didnt use have a problem until about a year and a half ago. It gets really frustrating.

My advise would be to try and relax, say to your partners that you are nervous and they may help you more with the problem.

Dont think about it, thats the worst thing you can do because then cant get it out of your mind and will work yourself up about it.

Hope it helps

Hmmm I say go out on a limb, try this...offer to give her a foot massage then sneak in a tickle or two...if everything seems ok on her part really give her a tickling then say to her...wow you look so adorable, cute and sexy when you are tickled.....I find this very sexy....from personal experience, this can work a treat in getting to sneak tickling into your regular foreplay...it also helps because you really mean it...well I do...by that stage if Mr. Happy isn't working....then talk to a Doctor 🙂 I'm glad I've never had trouble in the area so my thoughts are with you man!

the hollywood brother has always been able ot run up the flagpole. What the hollywood brother thinks is that you need to get a few tickles in to get your motor running. there is nothing wrong with that as long as you get to tickle and then get to fire your gun off.

I have the same issue as well sometimes, and I agree with the other posts here. Get in a few tickles in the beginning it'll get you more in the mood for everything else. Also, just try not to think too hard about it, i used to think too much about what I was doing and that stopped me from getting hard. Just go with the flow if that makes sense.

the hollywood brother didn ot mean no disrespect to your problem. the thruth is maybe you need to tickle first or imagine yourself tickling a whole harem of ladies while you are taking care of your girlfried. now in a worse case scene the hollywood brother thinks you can still pleasure your lady with hands, tounge, and toys. Even if you do not get to pitch a tent you can still rock her world without ever dipping your wick so to speak. Just remember as guys we are lucky when a lady gives us the time of day, so please her by any means that you can

Be open and tell her what you want and what floats your boat and makes you rise to the occaision.
Honesty will do the trick every time.

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back