• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Anybody else feel this way?

Volsung1

1st Level Red Feather
My tickle fetish runs so deep that in fact, I like thinking that I'm making (particularly the women) laugh through silly texts and whatnot.

I figure, this is the best I can do in this forum, since I can't physically tickle them.

No in fact these days I never think about it at all...funny isn't it when for a while there it seemed a huge factor in my life for about five to seven years lol..

No in fact these days I never think about it at all...funny isn't it when for a while there it seemed a huge factor in my life for about five to seven years lol..

Yes, I seem to recall a par-tickle-you-ler session you had...hmmm.
Could be a reason... in other words... your bucket list was cleared?

O no I want to ride in a hot air balloon...ride first class once before I die...visit Scotland or England or Ireland.

I enjoy reading good stories sexy ones and looking at pictures too. I sometimes fantasies about myself being in the pictures but not as much as I use to. Someone ones said to me that she found fantasy often was better than reality. Sadly I think she was right. Just like isabeau there was a time for a few years when fetish and sex was a big part of what I was looking for in my relationships. Now it's still something I like but mostly in fantasy rather than reality

I would mostly agree with the whole "fantasy is better than reality" idea, in my experiences anyways. However....there have been a few that quite possibly exceeded expectations, or at the very least measured up. So don't give up completely on living out your fantasies. It seemed to me that a single great one equalled at least 2 or 3 not so great one's. Lol just my negative .4 cents worth.

My tickle fetish runs so deep that in fact, I like thinking that I'm making (particularly the women) laugh through silly texts and whatnot.

I figure, this is the best I can do in this forum, since I can't physically tickle them.

I feel the same way, although my sense of humor has gotten a little rusty from underuse 🙁

Attachments

• computer001.gif
    computer001.gif
    22.4 KB · Views: 16
Val, that gif made me laugh, so there's one good thing!

Yeah apparently I've invested way too much of my self esteem into how well I can cheer people up/make them laugh. It feels waaaay too good to be able to crack people up with stuff like self depreciating humor, or a well-intentioned insult comic routine.

~K

I have had realities that have matched my fantisies. In time reality sessions have been few and far between. Just not sure how to share on-line fantisies? Interested let me know?

I find that when I see a woman I know or like show off certain body parts, like under arms, and such, my mind races with the fantasy of "is she ticklish" and "would she let me tickle her". But I know that I just can't PM them and ask because a lot of my friends would freak out perhaps and defriend. I'd rather keep the fantasy and enjoy in my mind.

I just like thinking that the woman on the other side of the keyboard is laughing in real.
Part of it is because I don't have that much of an outlet for tickling in real I suppose.

What's New

9/16/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back