• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Anybody else think the :rolleyes: smiley sucks?

Does the :rolleyes: smiley suck?

• Yeah man, :rolleyes: has been an asshole since I've known him

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Nah man, :rolleyes: is just misunderstood, he is cool when he's drunk

Votes: 10 71.4%

• Total voters

P[a]pi

2nd Level Orange Feather
This guy 🙄 sucks. I just can't use him. He looks too angry and he isn't even rolling his eyes! It should be called the :fuckyou: smiley because that is what he is thinking haha.

What do ya think?

I think it delivers a sarcastic look, either way, it just does it differently than the one that actually rolls it's eyes. This one shows more of a contempt, disgruntled, or sarcastic look, so you'd use it when someone says something that is not to your satisfaction. The smiley strikes me as passive agressive, and not angry enough to be anything more.

The one thats smiling and rolling it's eyes (the animated one) shares a similar feeling, but is more lighthearted, in my opinion, or more joking where this one is clearly serious. This one looks more pessimistic and jaded. My point is, I think this smiley is just as useful as the others are, and so doesn't suck, since people aren't always going to be happy, smiling, or joking around. The attempt is to have a smiley for every type of emotion and situation, and the 🙄 smiley has it's proper place.

Last edited:
It actually seems to do so in my opinion but I'll stay silent.....for personal reasons.

I'm not even gonna vote (sorry). But I can say that it does make it strange whenever I see it.

He's the messenger. When you see it, you know someone is looking down there nose at you, shaking their head, and saying "Everyone agree with me now, the person who received this isn't worth our time." At least that what it means when I use it.

It's used to take away any doubt as to whether the person using it thinks you're an ass and almost exclusively acts to reinforce some antagonistic comment. If you post it in response to me... it's war.

Thats very perceptive of you, and I agree. A smiley can imply many things when used properly with a sentence, paragraph, interjection, etc.

Now that you mention it, I sometimes see the smiley as an attempt to discredit or ostracise someone by being sarcastic or attempting to be clever, to divert attention away from one's self, or an attempt to gain the moral high ground in a passive agressive manner... but thats only when they're typing something that is subtle or not, otherwise it's much more open to interpretation than the smiley/comment combination.

Either way, smart people who read into these things won't be fooled. To them it's just flash and a failed attempt on the part of the poster. Most people will just use them to represent a superficial feeling when the situation is casual, but in a debate or argument smilies are ammunition in their own right.

Last edited:
It's a sarcastic smiley. I prefer this one than that showed by the TT's owner. Anyway isn't so easy to show this expression in a tiny and no animated smiley.

I hate the snarky little bastard. Everybody's like, "Oh, he's alright when he's drunk, man. Cut him some slack". Fuck that! He's a rotten little smiley, and he's even worse when he's drunk. He's always picking fights with the other smileys, too! Rumor has it that he's been in a perpetually pissy mood ever since he was passed over for a slot on the Post Icons panel...

That british humor.....oh wait...he's floridian......

I hate the snarky little bastard. Everybody's like, "Oh, he's alright when he's drunk, man. Cut him some slack". Fuck that! He's a rotten little smiley, and he's even worse when he's drunk. He's always picking fights with the other smileys, too! Rumor has it that he's been in a perpetually pissy mood ever since he was passed over for a slot on the Post Icons panel...

Thanks for agreeing with me Rick! Let's kick his ass in a dark alley haha.

But seriously, I like the old one who smiles and actually "rolls his eyes."

Aww, come on. He's funny. I like him. In fact, I like him so much I have to do this...

🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄

Aww, come on. He's funny. I like him. In fact, I like him so much I have to do this...

🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄

:cross:

Rolley is just a poser.

🙄 and I go way back. Too far back, actually. 🙄 has more dirt on me than I could ever imagine. So, I'll just say he's cool... even when he's not drunk.

Haha it's cool that this thread got bumped.

Note that Kalamos can draw some of those new smilies, just as he drew some of the mood icons.

Also note that speaking in third person is really weird, and I won't indulge in it any longer.

Thingamabob.

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back