• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

anybody here have any other fetishs Besides tickling?

Kalamos said:
*gulps down tongue while laughing ears off*

You're gonna make them puke, ya know?
And that's a great way to store fresh ... stuff.

Hey, if anyone pukes, save it and mail it to me in tupperware. I'll give you my address. lol!

Just your address. I don't fancy a sample of your... merchandise.

Tkpro said:
I have another fetish for sharing vomit- but it isn't widely accepted. People don't realize how tasty fresh vomit really is. It isn't too bad chilled in a glass with whipped cream but my preference is frozen vomit pops. Not as lumpy going down.

No Offense, but are you serious?
Sometimes I cant tell when people are serious and when they're playing. :happy:

LOL, actually L2BT, I made a little bet with myself that you would be the first to be actually grossed out or ask if I really did this kind of thing. I won the bet (Well, actually I would have won either way since I bet myself.....) Anyway, no I am not serious. Just being a tiny bit disgusting.

Iluv2btickled said:
Oh ok. I understand now. Well thank you for not using your whip to crack my head in two. :happy: I feel better now.

Well now since I feel better, maybe I can understand it more by asking questions.

My first question is, what part of the body do you step on? Is getting trampled kinda like having your back rubbed with feet?

Again have patience oh Mistress of the-stepping-on-the-people-with-the-thing....

FROINGLAYVIN!! 😀 Ha Ha!!
Hi, my dear -- glad you like the avatar 🙂

You raised a good point in asking about the definition of "trampled." I personally never much liked that term, because it sounds overly harsh, but on the 'Net everyone seems to call any kind of foot-play, no matter how soft, "trampling."

In my own practice of this art-form, I usually do perform a back rub with my feet, and sometimes will step gently on my partner's tummy as well (hence, the Ab-Mistress 😀 ). I normally use full weight only on the back (I am 110 lb.), which is a time-honoured form of fitness training practiced throughout Asia, from India to the Polynesian Islands. It can be genuinely beneficial as exercise or physical training, although it is so laden with emotional and physical symbolism that it can be sensual as well, depending on the partners.

A modern (and too-coldly clinical) Americanised form of this is called "Ashiatsu" and is done as a very expensive remedy for back stiffness. In Japan and Thailand, "back walking" is performed by young female practitioners at day spas and public baths and is fully socially acceptable, with no negative connotations or connexions to S&M. (I have heard that a sort of tickling is also done by females in Japanese and Thai salons as a "tonic" for the body, but I cannot confirm this 😉 )

One caveat: I came to enjoy the sensuality of fitness back-walking through the Japantown health clubs and gyms in Northern California. Some other "squishers" share my playful, non-harsh style, but if you were to visit MOST of the so-called "trample" sites, you would find the discussions dominated (no pun intended) by extreme fantasies which can be disturbingly violent. Most of those who post have a strong S&M orientation and prefer bizarre imagery. I personally visit only a single trample site and a few squeaky-clean Yahoo Groups (such as mine, lol).

I hope this is informative and helpful 🙂 I can provide some photos of fitness-style back walking if you wish to see how it looks in its gentle incarnation, or I could point you to some of the softer images at my own groups.

Thanks again for the excellent question 🙂

Love and hugs always,

Thanks for that, Missy Val. 🙂
I always picture "trampling" as being rather harsh and violent because the word "trample" invokes images of elephant stampeded or something. 🙂

It reminds me of "trampling someone's feelings".

Something I'm quite adept at. 😉

Yes Val! Please send me some pics or show me! Thanx! I appreciate your patience w/ me!

Hi, Luvs 🙂 LOL Nessie; yes, I agree with you on that; I just posted something about it at my fave trample forum 🙂 K., it also reminds me of the phrase "trampling on civil liberties," which is of course troubling to me as an Internet free-speech activist. L2BT, I would be very happy to send you some pics -- please PM me with an e-mail address 🙂 (clean, non-X rated pics of course) I could post here, but I don't want to take the board waaaay off topic, LOL.

Love to all,

I could post here, but I don't want to take the board waaaay off topic, LOL.

Yeah...we hate when people do THAT!
*glares at Jay, HDS, Aphrodite, K*

*glares at self*

oops! Carry on! 😀

*glares back at Ness.*

*red pinpoints flare in his empty sockets.*

Hey, whatever happened to my Transilvanian Twist?

I have a vampire/biting fetish. The idea of vampire chicks biting strong muscular men really turns me on. Something about the guy being strong and normally quite capable of defending himself makes it hotter. I have custom made fangs that look really cool but I prefer to use my own teeth so I can really dig in and feel it. Even when tickling, the fact that my ticklee is very strong and muscular and I have him immobilized and vulnerable is a big part of it for me.

Just a major turn off for, incidentally. Once I met a girl with this biting fetish...

Not my cup of ... blood.

Why am I telling? Dunno. Just for chat value.

Besides right now I got no flesh to bite.
Being skeletal has its pros.

nessonite said:
Yeah...we hate when people do THAT!
*glares at Jay, HDS, Aphrodite, K*

*glares at self*

oops! Carry on! 😀
LOL! Would it be OK if I uploaded a zip file of such pics, clearly marked as to the content? 🙂

Kalamos said:
Just a major turn off for, incidentally. Once I met a girl with this biting fetish...

Not my cup of ... blood.

Why am I telling? Dunno. Just for chat value.

Besides right now I got no flesh to bite.
Being skeletal has its pros.
Back when I lived in Oakland, I had a submissive female friend who wanted me to bite her. I couldn't bear to do it 🙁 I was happier licking her instead 🙂

sunfire said:
I have a vampire/biting fetish. The idea of vampire chicks biting strong muscular men really turns me on. Something about the guy being strong and normally quite capable of defending himself makes it hotter. I have custom made fangs that look really cool but I prefer to use my own teeth so I can really dig in and feel it. Even when tickling, the fact that my ticklee is very strong and muscular and I have him immobilized and vulnerable is a big part of it for me.

the idea is very interesting to me. i admit to not being too knowledgable on the vampire front but i do know that the biting can be a very intimate act and i think it all good. as far as the vampire thing, i do wonder what it is like to drink blood to a point where your body needs regular drinks like it needs water, food, and vitamins to be strong

Blood tastes a bit bitter; it contains iron...

Some ppl actually need it - it is called Porphyria. It's the real life vampirism.

Odd, innit?

I have a newfound fetish for skeletons...they turn me on...*looks at K*

You know...now that you mention it...
He is so very svelt and sexy!

-> Sy

Oh, you are flattering me, now, fleshy.
Say, has anybody told you got sexy kneecaps? 😉

😉 😉 😉

Jay and HDS...
K and Sy...

This is turning into a forum of an ENTIRELY different type than it was intended!

*sings* I'm in the mood for loooooove.....

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back