• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

anybody here have any other fetishs Besides tickling?

i have an very intense foot fetish to go along with my tickling fetish..........but my foot fetish is even more intense if the womens feet are in sheer pantyhose! Sheer tan is my preference nude heel and toe.A sheer black works great too.For some reason however,re-enforced heel and toe stocking just doesn't do anything for me....oh well

I feel a new Tk flick about to be filmed...

"How Nessie Got Her Groove Back"

:laughing:

How about... "how K got his brand new grave"...?

oh...where to start..my other fetishes include D/s, spanking, and bondage for starters!

tbbw

Non-S&M "trample"

Thanks, Nessie 🙂

For those who are curious about so-called "soft trample," I am posting a zip file with 6 photos of non-S&M female-foot-on-body scenes. The one marked "ayurvedic" is from Corbis.com and shows an actual ayurvedic medical procedure called "chavutti thriumal." (Slight female nudity.) The ones marked "ashiatsu" show the modern foot-pressure fitness procedure (no nudity). There is a still from the famous 1973 back-walking scene on MASH (approved by the CBS censors, lol), and I also included two called "soft trample," showing the results of wrestling matches 🙂

I hope that these will be informative. None of these pics are X-rated or vulgar, but people who might be offended should not download them.

Thanks, and love to all,

Attachments

The ashiatsu was used in Charlies Angels, the first one.

<--is happy because I'm learning

MV, when YOU trample someone, would it distract you if say, they tickled your foot while you were doing it? Like would you fall off? 🙂

Iluv2btickled said:
MV, when YOU trample someone, would it distract you if say, they tickled your foot while you were doing it? Like would you fall off? 🙂
LOL, if my feet were ticklish it would distract me 🙂 I had a female bodybuilder friend who did ashiatsu-type stuff in a gym, but her feet were VERY ticklish and she would get flustered if anyone tried to touch her foot 😀 I was able to use that to my advantage sometimes 😉

Luv,

Iluv2btickled said:
The ashiatsu was used in Charlies Angels, the first one.

<--is happy because I'm learning
I totally forgot about the Charlie's Angles scene, lol; there was the one from the movie with Lucy Liu, and also a similar scene from the old TV series where Charlie gets an ashiatsu session. He was only shown from behind, of course 🙂

I have both scenes on videotape, but the one from the TV series is very grainy 🙁 I taped the latter by accident when I was testing my VCR one day -- can you imagine my surprise to see what I had caught on tape 😀

There was also a famous backwalking scene from Johnny Carson back in the 60's, which I saw online. I also recall seeing a female circus acrobat standing on a male acrobat on Thai TV when I was quite young, and I think it made a big impression on me 😉

Luv,

Lol, obviously. Well I have good news. I dont feel uncomfortable with trampling anymore!!!!!!
*takes a bow* As long as you're not doing it with CLEATS or mountain climbing shoes, then I'm comfortable. As a matter of fact, I kind of need a trampling. GENTLE TRAMPLING on my back. It has been hurting since my last surgery ( October 2002). My doctor's suggest I get a full body massage cuz my body isnt back to normal.But I cant afford one. And now my back is killing me.

So the first step: Trampling

Maybe, just maybe, eventually I'll get comforable with *shudders* B-BONDAGE!!

*runs and hides*

... Mmm... a good walk on my back would help too.

And I admit most of those pics relaxed me about trampling as well. 🙂

Tnx for posting. 🙂

Very interesting, Val...thanks for sharing! There's nothing sick or twisted about it after all! Actually looks very inert. 😛

Iluv2btickled said:
Lol, obviously. Well I have good news. I dont feel uncomfortable with trampling anymore!!!!!!
*takes a bow* As long as you're not doing it with CLEATS or mountain climbing shoes, then I'm comfortable. As a matter of fact, I kind of need a trampling. GENTLE TRAMPLING on my back. It has been hurting since my last surgery ( October 2002). My doctor's suggest I get a full body massage cuz my body isnt back to normal.But I cant afford one. And now my back is killing me.

So the first step: Trampling

Maybe, just maybe, eventually I'll get comforable with *shudders* B-BONDAGE!!

*runs and hides*
I'm glad to be of help 🙂 I wish I were where you are, my dear, because gentle back trample is my specialty. At just under 110 lb. and with my 12 years of experience, I would feel very good on you 🙂

As to bondage, it's not often used in real-life trample, just in my fictional stories involving the Ab-Mistress Table, which has wrist and ankle stirrups to hold the trainee in place 😉 My FFFF/f tickle-trample story "Deanna" (from the TMF story contest) took place on an Ab-Mistress table 🙂

In real life, I've never done a bondage scene, not even in tickling 😀 It's cool in fantasy, but I think that a hold-down is so much sexier 😉

Luv and squishing lovingly,

Thanks, K. and Nessie 🙂 Most of the material at the so-called "trample sites" is far more intense than what I posted, although there are a couple of "barefoot backwalking" Yahoo Groups I belong to which show only soft, nice stuff 🙂 http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BarefootMassage_Backwalking/?yguid=116538804 is one.

Interestingly, many guys who like soft trample also like to be tickled as well 🙂 I'm not sure why the connexion, but I'd love to find out through experimentation 😀

Luv to all,

Indeed weaknesses is the word. I love to be dominated a lot, tickled into submission, rape, abuse - in the nice way 😉 Guess that´s a typical girl's point of view. At least in proportion to males'. Then im bisexual. Bus that's not like a fetish...

Just to clarify, I don't drink blood. I don't bite hard enough to draw blood. It's more of a biting, sucking, might leave some teeth marks kinda thing. Didn't mean to gross anyone out.

Sunfire--that is HOT!!!! I love biting/sucking...leaving my mark, marking my territory...yeah, I guess that's my other little fetish...but it's got nothing on my tickling fetish...😉

Hey, I'm not territory! 😀 😀 😀

[Just to say the truth: I'm not "grossed out". But it hurted like hell! 😀 😀 😀 ]

I think biting can be great, depends where it is too. I love to have my tummy bitten. Drives me CRAZY!!

I had my neck bitten. And it wasn't pleasurable for me... I like "softer" things.

😀

I got a rather violent hickey once. Highly unpleasant and very painful!

I thought hickeys tickled, or at least the process of getting one.

She just said: "stand still". And bit my neck.

Not when you've got a psycho 18 year old hormone fest attacking your neck as if he were a Hoover vacuum on crack.
LOL

Kalamos said:
She just said: "stand still". And bit my neck.

That sounds erotic 😎

Nessonite said:
Not when you've got a psycho 18 year old hormone fest attacking your neck as if he were a hoover vacuum on crack. LOL

Ha Ha!! I'm sorry but I still think that would tickle me like crazy! I've never had a hickey B4 so excuse me :happy:

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back