• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

anybody here have any other fetishs Besides tickling?

i dont know about biting. unless its like nibbling/light biting im not big into causing pain to anyone

what doesa doing the biting and being the one bitten feel like?

Iluv2btickled said:
I think biting can be great, depends where it is too. I love to have my tummy bitten. Drives me CRAZY!!

Me too il2bt! Especially if the guy has facial hair. Now, that tickles!

my ler gave me a hickey last nite...my neck is very sensitive, and so, having any sort of stimulation (ie: sucking, licking, nibbling) is phenomenal...and man did I get marked...I'm officially her territory...and I don't mind it one bit!!

Oh yeah and PS: I love a lil facial hair on my men...it does definitely tickle when they kiss you...and it's AWESOME!!! My present ler, however, is female, and has no facial hair...however, we make due just fine without...😉

i used to have goatee like the great jim anvil ofthe hart foundation but could never get it to look as cool and pointy as his was

Hmm, let's see, never thought about this one before...

I like the shoulder-length shaggy hair on guys. Dunno why. I always have...I remember I had the hugest crush on Apolo Anton Ohno, because of his hair and that little goatee thing...oohh! 🙂

Eheheh...okay, I'm done with that fangirl thing up there. So yeah, it's all about the hair. (And if it's messy...ohh...-melts-)

My hand fetish is starting to come out more. I notice when a guy tries to " holla" at me, I look at his hands before I look at his face. If you have ugly hands ( i.e warts,crooked fingers, half a nail missing) I wont let you touch me. I cant stand ugly hands. *shudders*

CruentusCaelum said:
Hmm, let's see, never thought about this one before...

I like the shoulder-length shaggy hair on guys. Dunno why. I always have...I remember I had the hugest crush on Apolo Anton Ohno, because of his hair and that little goatee thing...oohh! 🙂

Eheheh...okay, I'm done with that fangirl thing up there. So yeah, it's all about the hair. (And if it's messy...ohh...-melts-)
Cool, same here -- I adore Apolo Anton Ohno! I love Japanese guys generally (I married one) and I also love guys with longish hair 🙂 In fact, I'm trying to get my hubby to grow his hair out a little more 😉

Iluv2btickled said:
My hand fetish is starting to come out more. I notice when a guy tries to " holla" at me, I look at his hands before I look at his face. If you have ugly hands ( i.e warts,crooked fingers, half a nail missing) I wont let you touch me. I cant stand ugly hands. *shudders*
Absolutely, my dear! I love beautiful female hands, and I also strongly prefer that guys have nice hands too 🙂

If you know of any hand-oriented Yahoo/MSN Groups, please let me know. I only found one, and it wasn't very good, lol.

Luv,

hmmmm Hand fetish site...I hadnt thought about it! *runs of to look for some*

HOLLYWOODBROTHE said:
i used to have goatee like the great jim anvil ofthe hart foundation but could never get it to look as cool and pointy as his was
Ahh yes the famous hart foundation of the former wwf. his goatee was outta control...lol..i used to watch wrestling but now i laugh at them all...although Kurt Angle a really cool person..i met him the Arnold Shwartzenegger Covention(its for weightlifting) he is a really nice guy. We were laughing at two guys who said they could take him in wrestling..i think i believe he won a Gold medal for real in the Olympics in 96..but hey it would of been fun to see them take him on..

deathwish said:
The schoolgirl pin and facesitting.
Excellent!!!!!! I like to sit on my 'lee in a schoolgirl pin WHILE I am tickling him or her 🙂

This lucky girl is being sat on and tickled by several of her friends 🙂 www.dwwgalaxy.com

Attachments

• 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 117
oh my god ....

MistressValerie said:
Excellent!!!!!! I like to sit on my 'lee in a schoolgirl pin WHILE I am tickling him or her 🙂

This lucky girl is being sat on and tickled by several of her friends 🙂 www.dwwgalaxy.com

MistressValerie where have you been all my life??? I really wish I was the lee in that pic right now...

hey camel, magic touch had a video clip u could view for free on their site with a girl named kylie i beleive..he uses the electric toothbrush on her...its also a good clip..u should check it out

Hi, guys; I'm glad you liked the pic 🙂 Here's one of an F/M schoolgirl pin where the lady appears to be tickling the guy's chest 😉

From an unknown Yahoo schoolgirl pin group ...

Attachments

• amore009.jpg
    amore009.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 93
My personal "other" fetish is for female feet. If a girl enjoys it there is nothing I enjoy better (and that includes full-blown sex) than pleasureing her through her feet. Massaging, licking, sucking toes... plus anything else you can think of. I'm also partial to the occasional FJ. 😀

To be honest a foot fetish was the first thing I was aware of. It was in me from a very young age and I didn't aquire my thing for tickling until I was 21. I bought my first PC, got online and found that foot fetishes were often assosciated with tickling. I bought a couple of videos from Magic Touch and Realtickling and that was me hooked!

My other fetishes are:

Laughter Fetish (which I am sure you can all relate to)
Female striptease (which some of you can relate to )
Male Orgasm Denial (which I am sure none of you will relate to)

I have a underarm fetish. Honestly, I can get turned on with even just the slightest peek at a girls underarm, especially if it is hairless and smooth. Does anyone else have an underarm fetish?

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back