• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Anybody remember Gina Carrera?

sceej56

TMF Expert
Or Olivia Chase? If you remember one, you probably remember the other as they are the same woman, those being her Cal Star and Harmony names respectively! One of the classic bondage stars from the lat 80s on ... anyone, just a quick note to say she's still at it, working under the name "Julie Winchester". Available for customs and session work.

And how do I know all this? I'm the mod of her yahoo group:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/juliewinchester

It is NOT a tickling group, though there is a fair amount of foot and tickling material. And Julie herself is an ACTIVE member, answering questions, etc

So if you remember her or would just like to check her out, come take a look. Enclosed a pic of her camping it up for CalStar and a recent shot. IMO, she is still smoking 20 years later!

Attachments

• 1337.jpg
    1337.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 245
i am a member of this yahoo group and sceej, you definitely do a great job with it. It is also cool that Julie interacts with the members and even LOVES the idea of being tickled and tickling others. Maybe you should show her this place? I am sure she would love it...

I met Julie at one of the Footnight parties three years ago,for while I didn't session with her I found her to be a very nice and classy lady,for I never had any idea that she is the former Gina Carrera.

Still a very cool and classy lady,though. 🙂 :cool2:

sure i remember her. i have a bunch of old videos with her in it, including the BF video from the days of harmony concepts where she is tied to a part of a sectional. she is either as ticklish as a box of rocks, or noone ever tickled her correctly on camera...which being harmony and FM and calstar, is totally believeable.

This is an old thread. Sorry. But here is some interesting information.

If you are a fan of Gina Carrera/Julie winchester...she is actually active at a place called streamate.com. For not very much, she will disrobe...and if you have a foot fetish...she is happy to show off her feet. She is very nice. I talked to her about being ticklish and she likes to be tickled...so she says.

She does her shows solo...but I might try to convince her to arrange a tickling show. In fact...I might leave a message for her today.

From the original poster, yes Alpha, you've ressurected a zombie thread here but with good cause I'd say.

I became aware of this a short time ago - same cam show is broadcast on www.cam.com ... and Gina Carrera/Julie Winchester appears under then name "julieray' (one word).

Her rates for cam work are significantly less than a lot of the others. She's based in Las Vegas now and is available for sessions involving "our thing". Anyone genuinely interested (I know a lot of people visit Vegas) can PM me and I can provide contact info.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back