• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Anyone else having problems logging into chatroom?

andymac1

2nd Level Red Feather
I'm not able to log into chatroom at present. Keeps coming up with "applet error" and throwing up a window full of Java Text. Any suggestions anybody?

Thanks if you can help, I love the chatroom!

Me too

Me too, becasuse i've Win XP Professional and Microsoft still hasn't builded Java engine for this Operating System. 🙁🙁🙁🙁

I do and I don't. It doesn't work for me with IE or Opera but it works with an old Netscape 4.6. Doesn't seem to make sense but my computer has always been picky.

I am able to get in, and I run Windows XP and IE 6. However, I also downloaded the newest Java off of www.java.com Try doing that and then maybe you'll be able to get in.

Thanks!

HisDivineShadow,

Many thanks for that, I will try it. I tried looking on the apple site without success, so I'll try that. If I talk to you on chat, you know it worked!

Thanks you very much HisDivineShadow for it, is that you're a moderator, because you help people always !!!. 😉 😀

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back