• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Anyone else ready for football season already?!?

Dave2112

Level of Cherry Feather
I always get this way around the beginning of August.

Ok....one more month....yeah, I'll probably sit through a crappy pre-season game just for the fuck of it....come on, almost here....one more damned month...

...then it's on the couch every Sunday, to watch men in colorful body armor whomp the shit out of each other over a piece of real estate smaller than my desk.

God, I love America. 🙂

(And football....I luvs me sum futbal)

Judging by the cubs and their consistent inconsistency, I would say, yeah. Only 'cause I'm real sick of baseball season.

Looking forward to watching the Packers. Not looking forward to constant media discusions of Brett "I'm an arrogant douche" Favre.

And as a Vikes fan, I really don't want him on our roster.

Now, to be honest, I dig Brett. He's a legend, can't argue that. One tough Mofo.

He's just done, that's all. Just retire already. We got a decent QB in the offseason who fits our system, finally drafted what looks to be a decent possesion receiver, already got the running game, the best run-defense in the league...and really cool uniforms. 🙂

We don't need or want Brett.

Well, ok...maybe as a backup. 😉

GO PACKERS, GO SOONERS.

Theres a word for you cubs fans-FOOL!

GO CARDS

LOL

Oh, I dig the college game, too. Although I'm pretty certain WV had their once-a-decade shot two seasons ago. Looks like Florida's on their way to a nice little dynasty there.

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back