• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Anyone ever end up crying while being tickled?

bostontickletoy

I was having a bout of depression, for which I find a good tickle very therapeutic. Anyway, I was getting those feel good endorphins from having my feet mercilessly tickled, when suddenly I started crying. It wasn't the tears I always get from laughing hard. It was a real cleansing cry. I think somehow the tickling broke through all the gray and tapped into some stored feelings. Anyway the cry felt good for some reason. Some depressed people cry frequently while others feel like the Tin Man and wish they could. I tend to be like the Tin Man. Good news is the tickling opened the gates, and after a few more sobbing spells over the next few days, I didn't feel depressed anymore. 🙂

I was having a bout of depression, for which I find a good tickle very therapeutic. Anyway, I was getting those feel good endorphins from having my feet mercilessly tickled, when suddenly I started crying. It wasn't the tears I always get from laughing hard. It was a real cleansing cry. I think somehow the tickling broke through all the gray and tapped into some stored feelings. Anyway the cry felt good for some reason. Some depressed people cry frequently while others feel like the Tin Man and wish they could. I tend to be like the Tin Man. Good news is the tickling opened the gates, and after a few more sobbing spells over the next few days, I didn't feel depressed anymore. 🙂

I'm so happy for you that tickling helped you in such a personal and profound way. Personally, it has never cause that exact type of reaction for me, however, it has been a strong source of stress release. Being ruthlessly tickled has led me to let go of tension that has built up in my muscles and even relieved headaches, so I can completely get where you are coming from here!🙂

What's New

10/16/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for more tickling clips then you can count!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back