• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

anyone fancy a trip?

I've spent time time down there. Went snorkeling in Cinnamon Bay. Hit some coral with my knee and it was f'd up with poison for almost a month. Nice place, though.

yikes..that's not good..we've been there twice, to that house on the website..a beautiful and totally relaxing experiment..i had found it by accident online when i first got my computer in june 04..hubby had promised me that if and when i get my surgery we would go..so we did go in october 05..then again in october 06..cheaper then..the water was soo damn beautiful..i hope to go again one day..it was the first honeymoon we had had actually...and my first time out of the country so to speak..didn't snorkle but did visit the entire island of ST John the first trip..found this neat restaurant to eat lunch..overlooking the bay..just like right out of the movies..outside restaurant..we had a jeep both times..and funny thing...you drive on the left side of the road, yet the steering wheel is still on the right..

I stayed in St Thomas and ferried over to St John a couple times. St John is a little safer. If you see someone hitchhiking or holding up one finger, it means they'll give you a dollar for a ride and you can pretty much pick up anyone there. The locals are just a bunch of peace loving burnouts. St Thomas is a different story, though. I carried a knife on me there.

I had a woman dressed in a Salvation Army uniform call me a "son of a bitch" because I wouldn't give her a dollar. I thought about knifing her and pushing her in the water, but didn't. She was probably about 90 and looked like a prune.

I stayed on main street, not in a resort, so I got to see real life. I have pictures of bums following people around and fishing stuff out of garbage cans when they throw it away. It's a really poor couple of islands outside the resorts and they literally padlock everything at 4:30 when the cruise ships pull out. I was one of 4 people in a 3-story Hard Rock Cafe at 6:30pm. Most everything except a few restaurants close down at 5pm.

yes downtown on St John rather reminded me of a third world country..

and wow..St Thomas doesn't sound that fun...

The beaches at both places?... Seen one, seen 'em all. They're nice, but they're all the same.

The beaches at both places?... Seen one, seen 'em all. They're nice, but they're all the same.

hehehe...How true that is!

This would be something to do in the winter. I made the mistake one time of going to Miami in the summertime. Beastly hot and humid!

You don't want to go in the winter because it would be to cold and then you couldn't enjoy the beach without catching pneumonia

You don't want to go in the winter because it would be to cold and then you couldn't enjoy the beach without catching pneumonia

depends on where you are going...St John is the ideal destination for winter..that's why the rates are higher..

hehehe...How true that is!

This would be something to do in the winter. I made the mistake one time of going to Miami in the summertime. Beastly hot and humid!

I went on a cruise in Oct. We stopped in Key West and it was so friggin' humid, I got back on the ship after walking about 6 blocks. I don't know how a human being could enjoy that.

Waitaminute. What KIND of trip are we talking about, here? :weird:

Attachments

• Dumaine-The_Central_Scrutinizer (Medium).jpg
    Dumaine-The_Central_Scrutinizer (Medium).jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 2
What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back