• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

anyone get an xbox

AphxA1

TMF Master
Hey anyone buy a xbox 360 orr know anyone who bought it. I want to know if its worth getting now or wait a couple of months.

i'll wait, the prices gotta be through the roof.

do they play old xbox games, too?

and what other features does it have?

thats a mystery; I've read in many magazines that it wont play old x-box games, but then I hear that it will. I friend of mine pre-ordered it, I'm gonna call him tonight and ask him. As for features, it has quiet a few; plays cool games, can be used to download music on, I think it even does emails, and best of all, it looks good enough to be put on a coffee table. 😉

The Xbox 360 hasn't come out in the UK yet, but this is what I know....

There are 2 packs - the less expensive CORE pack, and the more expensive PREMIUM pack. The Premium pack contains things like a hard disk, headset, generally loads more goodies, and that's more or less sold out at the moment in the US. The Core pack is cheaper, but there's no hard disk (see next point).

As long as you have the PREMIUM PACK (which was the hard disk) you can play around 200 Xbox games on the Xbox 360. Apparently, data is downloaded from Xbox Live onto the hard disk to make the game playable, and Microsoft intend to update this list and make more Xbox games playable as time goes on.

In my advice, wait a couple of months. You'll have a better idea of how well the 360 is doing, plus, in every console launch, the first batch of units can be a tad unrealiable at times.

tell me about it; and thanks for clearing that up. :happy: I wont buy one, I think I can play all games I want on PC that I cant get for PS2. (I made this PC pretty good.....cost a lot, worked on some ussues, but now it rocks.😎 )

i have the original xbox as the thread title asks

Attachments

• xbox_is_big_04.jpg
    xbox_is_big_04.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 14
AphxA said:
Hey anyone buy a xbox 360 orr know anyone who bought it. I want to know if its worth getting now or wait a couple of months.

I'd give it a while, actually I AM giving it a while... I think the console is worth it(really, it kicks ass), especially with PS3 and Rev so far away. Maybe the price can drop a little in a few months, hopefully(not so hopefull though)...

janus4385 said:
I'd give it a while, actually I AM giving it a while... I think the console is worth it(really, it kicks ass), especially with PS3 and Rev so far away. Maybe the price can drop a little in a few months, hopefully(not so hopefull though)...

Microsoft announced a while back that the price will only be lowered once every year, until it reaches $150, like the current. While I don't know if they're going to follow through with it, it's a safe bet to make that they will. So if you're waiting, you'll probably be waiting for a while. I myself am saving for one, and have been for a while. But I don't have a job, so I'll probably do shoveling snow or something. Whatever I can do for a bit of extra cash. The Xbox 360 is beautiful. I've already played my friend's a bit. 😉

-Kunoke- said:
Microsoft announced a while back that the price will only be lowered once every year, until it reaches $150, like the current.

OWWWW, thats mean! I guess we must rely on good old ebay+amazon sellers to reduce that price for us....oh well. I like ebay. :happy:

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back