• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Anyone have a PSICOM Huntress code to spare?

TickleWiazard

2nd Level Red Feather
My friend is after a PSI-COM HUntress uniform from FF13 for hercharacter. Shamefully I gave mine to my Ex back when we were dating so I can't give her mine. But does anyone here have a spare? (You get it for registering a Xbox 360 version of FF13

o-0...Final Fantasy games can download additional content for the game?

It doesn't cost anything does it?

Sigh...why can't I have my old 4-5 party battle system Final Fantasy were we spend half the game on the run from an evil empire and the other half of a game searching for magic rocks.

Not like I'll be using mine in the foreseeable future. Once I figure out which of these codes is the right one (wrote them down in Notepad, forgot to label them...) I'll PM it to you.

o-0...Final Fantasy games can download additional content for the game?

It doesn't cost anything does it?

Sigh...why can't I have my old 4-5 party battle system Final Fantasy were we spend half the game on the run from an evil empire and the other half of a game searching for magic rocks.

Because Final Fantasy "6" was the only good Final Fantasy. I guess Tactics was okay too.

Because Final Fantasy "6" was the only good Final Fantasy. I guess Tactics was okay too.

Final Fantasy 4 was good also too I gotta admit.

As for the downloadable content, there was a code inside new games for registering your game. Doing so would give you two codes for avatar items, one male and one female. Didn't affect the game.

I do have to wonder, though, why there's such a huge divide between people who like the old games and people who like the new games. Being old enough to play and enjoy FF6 when it first came out, I still prefer the new games. Apparently this is quite the rarity.

I don't know... I kinda liked FF10. A lot.

FF10 was good but what could have made it great would have been adding more party members to the battle system. 3 party members in a battle is just not enough to kick the proper amount of ass. ^_~

As for the downloadable content, there was a code inside new games for registering your game. Doing so would give you two codes for avatar items, one male and one female. Didn't affect the game.

I do have to wonder, though, why there's such a huge divide between people who like the old games and people who like the new games. Being old enough to play and enjoy FF6 when it first came out, I still prefer the new games. Apparently this is quite the rarity.

I feel that their inability to come up with a new form of game play is what limits Final Fantasy from being any good. I suppose that this is just one person's opinion, but honestly think about it. For the past 20 or so years, how has Final Fantasy changed? Aside from the hardware limitations being lessened as new technology is developed; it hasn't. It's the same game with the same "combat system". It's just redressed and given a new coat of paint every few years in a shallow attempt to hide it's blandness. If you like turn-based combat, more power to you - I can't stand it. I prefer RPGs to be more like Diablo or maybe even Guild Wars (when it didn't suck).

Diablo IS pretty good but it could have been so much better with more companions or if the Sorceress wasn't so damn useless near the end of the game (Bah)!

The only FF game i liked was IX because of its traditionalist level up/class based system.

Diablo IS pretty good but it could have been so much better with more companions or if the Sorceress wasn't so damn useless near the end of the game (Bah)!

Surely, you are joking. If you go all the way through it and put yourself through Hell mode, you've more than likely found her some good equipment. If you need more companions, play it online or use a Necromancer. Can you say "necro feelya"? 😉

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back