• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Anyone have luck with alt.com personals?

comandatuba

Has anyone ever been able to find a tickle partner using alt.com personals? There is a "tickling" preference available.

I haven't had much luck on the TT personals forum, so I thought I'd try alt.com, because I think it increases the possibility of finding a new partner with similar interests in my same locale. But I wanted to inquire and find out whether any of you have had good luck (or not) before I spring for a Silver membership (about a hundred bucks a year).

Thanks!

Pardon my dredging up of this ancient thread, but I was wondering whether to go with a Silver or Gold membership to alt.com, as trying to navigate the place under their "Free" membership is such a drag. There do seem to be more than afew interesting locals.

So, I'm hoping others will expand on any personal experiences...both positive and negative. :bouncy:

I've looked at those "locals" and a nagging voice keeps telling me that I've never seen these hotties around town. So they are either plants or pros. I sure that once you get the silver or gold membership you actually get to the real people. There was one dating service that was sued for stringing people along with false leads. So it's all caveat emptor there.

I've looked at those "locals" and a nagging voice keeps telling me that I've never seen these hotties around town. So they are either plants or pros. I sure that once you get the silver or gold membership you actually get to the real people. There was one dating service that was sued for stringing people along with false leads. So it's all caveat emptor there.

Thanks for the advice, FeatherDaemon. 😛aw:

Actually, I'm guessing that many of these are real-deal simply because so many of them look, well, normal, as opposed to suicide girl site-grabs or other. Actually, pros are okay by me. Truthfully, I wasn't even aware of where to even find any of those(pros that is) until stumbling onto my current Ms. at Craigslist. Perhaps when she moves back down to S. Florida I will look into a service upgrade at alt.

We had a profile on there. We paid like 40 bucks for it, but it was below silver or gold.

We didn't have any luck there. Also, the majority of the pics on there disgusted me, so I would turn off the explicit pics, but they would become viewable out of nowhere.

I looked waded through a lot of nasty crap for nothing haha.

But, we were specifically looking for bondage/tickling. If you are looking for more than that, then you might have better luck.

Alt.com is no place for ticklers. I joined twice in three years with zero result each time. Save your money.

Whew, glad I didn't bother with their pricey memberships, although it's disappointing to hear that there's little chance of finding fellow feather-freeks on there. I mean, if not amongst other fetishists, then where? :umm:

The Adultfriendfinder family of dating sites, of which alt.com is a member, has one fatal flaw, IMO. Other sites will let you browse and check out profiles to your hearts content, you just can't use the "advanced" search features or contact people. AFF, etc. show you one page of improbably hot women (I've never seen that many hotties around here!). When you try to check some of them out, you get thrown to their give-us-your-money screen.

What's New

9/16/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back