• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Anyone here fly?

mcmunagle1

TMF Poster
Hello, is anyone here a pilot? Large planes or small or helicopter. I used to fly cessna 172's but I failed the flight test and never took it up again. I had about 120 hrs and did a couple small trips on my own but go some on the ground technical question wrong. The longest trip was 300 km away. Once I banged the wing of another plane while pulling the one I had and I never said anything to anyone, everything was ok though 🙂. I watched it take off as a safety precaution.

On a list of things to do in my life, learning to fly a plane and a helicopter is 2 of them. Being able to just jet off somewhere whenever you feel like it would be awesome.

I started flying when I was 16. Soloed at 6 hours and got to 38 hours when my instructor got killed in a crash. And at that point, I stopped flying. Years later, I went to Spartan School of Aeronautics and got my A & P license. I worked for the Air Force as a civillian for 24 years before I was forced to take a medical retirement due to kidney failure.

I wanted to check out in the 172, but never got the chance. I got 36 hours in a 150, 1 hour in a Warrior, and 1 hour in an Archer.

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back