• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

anyone in N.C., S.C., Va. or Tenn

dwi35

I am a 35 year old hot, and handsome male. I am caucasion, 5' 11", but, have a very dark tan from the italian in my family. I am very ticklish in several spots but, have to be tickled just right or it won't effect me at all.Many girls have tried but, got frustrated because they don't know how to tickle and end up just poking or stroking me to no avail.However, if you know what you are doing and tickle me correctly, I will freak, beg and plead and eventually do anything you ask to get it to stop. What is amazing is that I am a very tough guy who can handle a great deal of pain.You can pinch my skin until it is black and blue and I won't even flinch. But, when I am tickled by someone who knows how to do it, I melt just like butter in the sun. I also love to tickle woman as well as have them tickle me.Nothing perverted just tickle torture.
What is frustrating is that I have dated so many gorgeous woman in my life but, none of them shared my love for tickling. I would always have to think of ways to get them to tickle me. I just want a girl who loves to do it, or have it done to them and talk about it without thinking it is kinky. I live in North Carolina but, am willing to travel to finally find someone who shares my interest. If you, or you know someone that would be interested please contact me at [email protected]

Come on!! There has to be some lady who lives in the three state radius from me. Somebody give me a reply at least once.
If nothing else, someone give me a tip on how to do this different if I am doing something wrong.
It is my first post and it took me a long time to get up the courage to do this.I don't want to regret it. Please!

I know just how ya feel, man. I'm in NC as well and as many fine looking, freaky ladies as we have down here, you think they'd be on more forums like this but, aparently in the "Tarheel State" the only way to get any tickling action is to hit the classifieds. With our big blue foot symbol you'd think we were atleast the capitable of foot fetishism!

Yep.Im here in VA and other then my girlfriend,I know only about two people with a foot fetish or like to be tickled.

These facts are true, but I find the chicks down here open minded, I've been able to tickle a few, try harder gents.!

Is there anything you can pick up from girls to see if they are into it or not?

Life

Let's bring this thread back to life and see if we can find a girl out there.

im in east tenn and your best bet is to find a guy to tie and tickle torture you..

Im in NC also, and I know the feeling man, girls around dont want anything to do with tickling! Ive searched everywhere, thought i had one that would be cool with it, but was wrong!...but not trying to bring you down..keep searching, maybe you will have some luck!

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back