• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Anyone into non-laughers?

SoleMates

1st Level Red Feather
I got to thinkin' bout this after shooting with someone yesterday who was clearly ticklish, but in an almost completely silent way. And it's not the first time, either; I had an on-again-off-again play partner for a while who was really ticklish but it was more euphoric for her than torturous, and she commented that dudes often couldn't handle the fact that she was quiet throughout.

You can feel the jerking, the tensing of the muscles, you know they're literally burying their face in the pillow in an effort to endure the agony, but they don't make a durn sound.

My philosophy for videos is almost always, "you shot it, so put it out; there's something for everybody", but I'm just curious as to what the general consensus from the community that always totally agrees on everything is.

I have always rather enjoyed the silent laughter from someone. To me anyway, as long as they are ticklish, that's all that matters.

I know several women like this. It is great. Yet, there will be so-called experts on this forum that will claim and scream that the person is not really ticklish because she doesn't laugh. She doesn't fit within there tiny view so she is not ticklish.

Variety is always good.

I’m happy either way. The silent ticklish types are welcome just as much as the screamers.

I am... provided they squirm, don't scream and are otherwise ticklish.

I know several women like this. It is great. Yet, there will be so-called experts on this forum that will claim and scream that the person is not really ticklish because she doesn't laugh. She doesn't fit within there tiny view so she is not ticklish.

Variety is always good.
I knew a girl who was extremely ticklish. She'd squeal if you poked her but would rarely laugh. If you continued to tickle her, she'd squirm, dance and beg. You could tell that she was insanely ticklish. It would even make her helpless but she would rarely laugh.

I'm extremely ticklish under my feet but I'm not going to laugh. But I will try to avoid the tickling with my reflexes.
I become extremely sexually aroused when someone tickles me for longer.

20 years ago I had a girlfriend. While she tickled me under my feet I had a wonderful orgasm.

I’ve only known one non-laugher, and although she was extremely ticklish on her feet, would rarely make any noise when she laughed. I think I prefer more audible Laughers myself.

I’m in the silent laughter group when being tickled. When I was a kid I would laugh when being tickled I don’t know what changed.

A situation I've enjoyed more than once has been tickling someone and the circumstances require her to stay silent. I've tickled when my lee and I are in some room with others a wall away. Particularly if the lee usually makes a lot of noise when tickled, I think it intensifies her ticklishness as she tries hard to stay silent.

I knew a girl like this. She was really attractive so she was the center of tickle attention in class, especially from the boys. They would dig into her ribs, squeeze her sides, poke her belly, caress her armpits, pinch her thighs, and any other tickle you can think of on her body, yet she would never laugh. Only squirm, smile, and if they were lucky, scream.

The only exception was when someone gave her a back/shoulder massage. Based on her reaction, she didn't really know she had ticklish shoulders, so when the massage started, she laughed her ass off, filling the entire room with her laughter. She seemed surprised at her own ticklishness. The fact that she rarely laughs when tickled made the moment extremely special to me.

I have no problems or issues with non-laughers, though I do prefer some laughter, snorting, or giggling over nothing at all. I think non-laughing is fun to an extent. I love resistance Lee's who do everything in their willpower to hold the laughter in. I also love Lee's that are highly responsive to tickling such as extremely wiggling, scrunching of the eyes, face, and toes. Desperately trying to pull away, banging fists into the ground, burying face in pillow, etc. You get it.

The physical reactions can be just as sexy as laughing. I will say, however, I feel like non-laughers are more fun when you are the one doing the tickling, when you can feel or closely watch their reactions, feel the muscle twitches and spasms. As you can't always see all that behind a video screen, it isn't as fun to watch.

I will say though that I am mostly a non-laugher myself. I'm pretty ticklish, but I mostly pull away and wiggle around unless I'm trapped and can't escape the tickling. If I'm tied down or pinned or just can't get away from the tickling, that's when the laughter forces it's way out. But for the most part I'm a squirmer.

I once tickled a woman who made no sound - no giggles, no laughter, no shrieks. Her wrists and ankles were tied to the corners of the bed. I was lying on top of her, focused on her feet. As I tickled her bare foot I looked behind me at her.
Her hands were clinched fists. Her bound wrists pulled hard against the restraints. Her he'd was up with clenched jaw and eyes squeezed shut. She made no sound but was in ticklish hell.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/18/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is on the lower left of it.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back