• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

anyone know what the name of video and company name

ticklishtiffany

TMF Regular
really nice clip a friend of mine is looking for the name of the clip or where she can find it to dl the whole clips only 12 sec's but great foot tickling hope u all enjoy if u know it let me know

Tiffany

Attachments

does anyone body know this video? just need the name of it and the company who makes it my friend michelle wants to find it so she can dl it thankyou everyone

I'm glad to see that you're finally a GOOD tickling fetishist and a BAD liar ;-)

Mistress Cynthia (LFTB Mistress)

Is really hard to be able to say who is the producer or name of this clip, is too much small and its quality isn't really good. I only can see than the tickler is a latin woman.

ya the tickler looks like that 1 chick from cal-star damm cant think of her name i wanna say desie or something like that.....ill have to keep searching i went to cal star and searcher all there tickling movies nothing that looks like it here so another production ill have to search if anyone knows it let me know ty cosquillero for looking anyone's what it is plz let me know

The tickler is Desi D'Angelo. I've never seen this clip before, so i cannot identify the company. It MIGHT be CalStar (California Star), but I 'm really not sure.

Yes, it's Desi de Angelo tickling Lana West in the CalStar vid "Tickle Me Pink". It's actually one of CalStar's best efforts, although I can't stand Desi... 😀

wow thankyou soo much hal u are awsome now gotta search to dl the whole clip on here ty ty ty tytyty

Tiffany, my AIM screen name is "LFTB Mistress", at our last chat, you told me you wasn't into tickling... Michelle was right when she said you're into it ;-)

Tickled Pink

Yep,it's a calstar movie.One of the few tapes I still have and probably the only Calstar video I have ever seen where at least 1 of the girls (Lana) seemed genuinely ticlish.

OK, Tiffany, i understand you 🙂
I love you as Michelle and hope to see you soon :-*

does anyone have a clip hannging around i look for it and cant find 1 all i have is what i posted like 12secs...if anyone has it let me know luv to trade for it or whatever we can do
.....cynthia thats cool i dont know bout seeing u soon...dont know where u from....but we can be friends on here

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back