• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

Anyone know who this is?

andymac1

2nd Level Red Feather
Hi guys,

Does anyone know who this ticklish beauty is. She's not handling that too well! (That's what I love).

Does anyone have a clip of her or know what the clip is called and who made it?

I'd love to see it! Many thanks.

Attachments

• extremely ticklish foot_jpg.jpg
    extremely ticklish foot_jpg.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 2,405
That is a good question. I don't have the foggiest idea myself
I would love to be the one experiencing the laugther she is providing. I do believe it would be devine.

*edit* erm...ok nevermind....Yahoo just cancelled that upload....it's like 8 MB....I'm not gonna wait through that again....sorry m8....maybe get it off Overnet or something....I'm usually on there....or maybe AIM @ viper4827....other than that, I'm not really motivated to help you...I'm more of a scavenger =P

Last edited:
Its def. an FM Concepts video...I've seen the clip before. I think there is actually a clip of it on Tickle Party (search with keyword stocks?). The girl is not that ticklish...she'd make all those faces, but never laugh. I believe I even remember her talking while being tickled at one point. She tickles the tickler, eventually. The tickler is not much more ticklish. Its FM Concepts, so what do you expect?

I pretty much agree with JoeTKL's view of the clip, but if you'd like to check it out, I've posted it here

Yeah, it's a great clip.

In the image posted, she sort of looks like JLH from the angle...

Thanks kooieca

Thanks kooieca!

It was very good of you to take the trouble to post that.

I do agree with you JoeTKL. Some stills can be very deceiving. It shows a girls face contorted in tickle agony, but the clip doesn't show her with that much of a reaction. A bit annoying when buying clips off the net, after seeing a JPEG.

I have to say, although she isn't as ticklish as some other girls, I do like the 'short, sharp, shock' treatment - she's very jumpy. I also like her begging for the torture to stop (I love it when they cry to the tickler, "you're torturing me!" – not too sick am I?)

Last edited:
Ah...

I believe its from "Please...Don't...Stop..." by Fm Concepts, a much older vid that they've discontinued since. And the tickler is the model "Barocca the Brazilian Bombshell" (even though shes black and not from Brazil)...shes not ticklish at all (neither is the other one), they just got her for her big size 11 feet and her even bigger quadruple D chest. She was only in that one sequence on that video...

I first saw her on some talk show once about women with abnormally large chests (by surgery, not naturally) and was amazed when I saw her again in the FM vid. She attested to having breast augmentation done a good 7 times. Looks like this vid was done at some point in the middle...now you look at her and wonder how she walks upright! 😱

(below is a pic of both females, nice feet even though they're not ticklish)

http://www.angelfire.com/comics/onimaru/big040.JPG

Last edited:
The white girl is Lissa Moran; the only cool thing about her is her teeth.

Really, anyone can make a tickle video; not everyone can make them good. And what's worse, Tori Sinclair was in the previous vignette! Bet she could have found two bona fide ticklish specimens in a hurry.

Her name!

Her name is Noel Padget...and can be seen on the couch in FC-25.

I believe her to be genuinely ticklish...though she DOES enjoy being tickeld.

Bye now

andymac said:
Hi guys,

Does anyone know who this ticklish beauty is. She's not handling that too well! (That's what I love).

Does anyone have a clip of her or know what the clip is called and who made it?

I'd love to see it! Many thanks.

Andy....TANTRA (remember her?) made a gif with that girl as the subject. I still have it if you want it.

eblar said:
i cant open your link....can u pls help me?

you need to have QuickTime player for it. even so it does load slow, sorry about that.

What's New

10/21/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back