• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Anything you or anybody reading this wants/thinks/or appeals to

t-thom

Hey there every body I dont really know why I am writing or starting to any way, I think I just need to keep my mind busy and have people to talk to I guess. First off I'm sorry about my previous attempts to give or post clips of Lily my hardware is pretty outdated or fucked either way its quite a bitch so I will try and get those out as soon as possible.

Well I'll start by sharing some stuff about me cuz my profile doesnt have anything, Um I have had some pretty rough times in my life , I've lost almost all influential and significant earthy figures in my life ( friends grandparents who were praqctically my parents, Kurt Cobain etc...) and yeah it has sucked(not trying to sound like a bitch sorry if I am coming off that way) Ah about a couple of months ago I entered a rehab program for a serious smack addiction(heroin , I dont mean to offend anybody by assuming you are stupid if you did not know smack or junk scag etc.. is heroin I'm sorry if I did I dont mean any disrespect) and it is real tough, Or was I never regret doing it it was pretty bad but what doesnt kill me makes me stonger I guess, and after I got addicted to prescription amphetamines to cope because I couldnt accept needing methadone or anything I would snort and Inject ritalin, dexedrine, and prescribed Methamphetamines partly for a rush and to speed myself up. So I really dont know were I'm going and not trying to sound stupid but this is prolly the only place i can talk to people about my likes dislikes and stuff.

Anyway so the drug addictions arent or werent that great I've kicked the speed except for legally prescribed one pill a day ritalin hits I was given. Enough of the oh poor me shit, Um i am an alright guy I am always here or in person to talk, I have a pretty wide and varying range of knowledge, I was just accepted into mensa (I have a 160 I.Q{Not really bragging again sorry If I am offending any one, I really dont mean to I guess I am excited about what little positive qualities i possess}) , Um so yeah if any one ever want to talk or what ever I have and had problems so its all good, I love tickling I find it fun and quite erotic sometimes, and if any one has any clips of those asian girls from Foot Paradise in the sand let me know or if you could post them that would be awesome.

Well I dont know thanx to whom ever wasted or took time to read this little tid-bit of info I am greatful, post a reply or what ever take life easy and dont think bad, I've done that enough and there is always a way out, Peace
- YOUR NEW FRIEND THOM

Hang in there

Dude, just keep taking it one day at a time. And if the demons start to get a little heavy for you, you can holla at me.

Thom,

As we in the midwest would say - you've a tough row to hoe. But as I'm sure you know you're not alone in the drug problem.

This and other tickling forums will prove you're not alone in this segment of your life either.

I know for a fact that there are several (well, at least two) on this forum with IQ's over 140, so you're not alone there.

Good luck, hang in there.

Thanx sole seeker, well Yeah drugs, man I dont know what to do I got back from rehab again after almost dying from cocaine and meth overdose, its wierd you know? I have been tryin so hard they give one kind of perscription drug then i get hooked on somethin heavier in the same class, but I am goin to keep tryin i turned down cocaine today and If i need to i will tomarrow and the next day on, thanx for the support

Wish you well...

You've had some tough times, good luck for the future.
I've never done hard drugs, I almost took 'Speed' one time, how addictive is that?

Apart from that I only occasionally smoke 'Cannabis'.

Speaking of IQ, does anyone know a test I could take?
I'd like to know my IQ.

Best luck t-thom

Answer for jonathan

Dear John thanx for the reply, yes speed is a term for many drugs there isnt one specific drug called speed, like70-75% of all speed sold on the streets are either ritalin(methylphenidate) which acts as a csn stimulant/amphetamine, so it shares the csn stim. property with cocaine and has methamphetamine in it. Despite popular beleif ritalin increases brain capacity and encourages concentration, it does not make you calm, I am addicted to Ritalin and methamphetamine well street meth except its not really street meth because I synthesize it myself and each batches purity can range from 80-95 pure, and if I prepare it using the NAZI method(the way hittler made it for him and his soldiers in ww2)it is almost always 95-100%pure., But I am more addicted to ritalin because i have learned how to extract the meth out of it and it is the purest for of methamphetamine around no question asked, in Canada its a class 2 narcotic and they now keep it under lock and key thanks to people like me 🙁 . If you can get ahold of it It's worth a try, My Friends and I have found it to be the #1 high around, just crush it and snort it you'll get all that extra stuff but it wont be mad addictive unless you do it over huge periods of time, or if you get the ones that say PMS METHYLPHENIDATE and you can get ahold of sodium chloride crush it prep it with NaCl and shoot it up, doesnt hurt at all and gives off a euphoric effect almost exactly like pure meth plus none of it gets stuck in the mucus membranes in your nose(although you aquire a profond taste for the drips after snorting it afew times).

The other common perscription drug is dexidrin, its usually an orange triangle shape pill or little orange balls in a black and orange capsule(bennies, black beauties), dexidrin is alot less addictive than ritalin and is still used for weight control it's made up of about 50%pure amphetamine(not methamphetamine, note thats why its easier to obtain and less dangerous) you cant do much except swallow these but they do the trick for hangovers or when when your burnin out from to much reefer.

The third type of amphetamine is what "SPEED" is and thats injectable methamphetamine and is most prized by speeders, you can snort it inject it or put it in paper towel or on bread and eat it, but thats a waste of 60-100 bucks a gram.

So to answer your question meth and ritalin can be very addictive, but you have to take into consideration the users preference and backround, I think ritalin and crank are 100 more addictive than heroin or coke or pot. But if your looking to try it i recomend it for working out, losing weight*university home work* etc if your doing just the plain whole ritalin start off by snorting one or two then move up, it causes talkitivness, euphoric feeling, increased endurance, increased energy, the bad side, hallucination(thats after you dont sleep for 5-7 days) weightloss, loss of apitite, insomnia, depression(solution alcohol,antidepressants,pot and sleep) mood swings(if your heavily addicted and go through withdrawl), and after you crash elongated sleep periods rem(rapid eye movement) and voracious eating. But all in all i recomend it to every one who asks? not much harm if you do it once inawhile(if you smoke pot more you'll be fine and prolly would get addicited unless you're like me , i gave pot and alcohol up when I was 16 then ritalin was fairly new and i was making heroin crack and meth for people to sell, ranking in big bucks, I mean thats how i got my computer i am using)
But yeah its a great high and you can do whatever, sit on your pc all night browsing tickletheater like I've been doing all night, my night started at 1 in the morning its freaking great, well anyways afew more thing if youre gonna do ritalin theres two types PMS-METHYLPHENIDATE which is the fast acting and injectable and then there are these ones that can be any colour that say CIBA which are long lasting and only good for snorting and swallowing, well have fun check it out and maybe we can talk on this sites chat all night exchange stuff have a blast well check you later peace
p.s never do this stuff with someone who is extremely obeiss or out of shape they could drop dead from a heart attack, did I mention its could for astmha and smokers lung 🙂 have fun🙂

Thom, after reading your article and testimony about yourself I am called to say this, One day, one step at a time. Keep it simple and hold on to a power greater than yourself. There aren't a lot of people that have the knowledge of your addiction and those that do sometimes stay in the closet however if you keep reaching out and doing what is needed things will change. There on the other hand are some individuals who by The Grace of GOD have made it and are willing to be a help in your time of need. This drug knows no education level, race, creed or color so it is something that will take everyone who uses it down. If you ever need to talk contact me at: [email protected] and I too will be willing to help all that I can. Good luck

Complex...

t-thom said:
did I mention its could for astmha and smokers lung 🙂 have fun🙂

I have asthma, but I quite often abuse it; smoking and such.
After reading your description I would feel less secure doing these drugs as I wouldn't always be sure what I was taking. It's a little more complex that I once thought.

I'll stick to the minors; 'Cannabis'.

Thanks anyway. I've actually learnt quite a lot!

Thom,

I can only say what I say everyday:

I haven't quit, I've only decided that today I don't want it. 'Cause the day you think you've kicked it is the day you'll probably take it up again.

Keep it sane, and drop me a line if its getting too intense.

Thom:
Tell me more about injecting ritalin..I cannot seem to dissolve it

Thanks
J

...Speaking of IQ, does anyone know a test I could take?
I'd like to know my IQ...
Try this one : http://web.tickle.com/tests/uiq/index_main.jsp.

At Thom: It's hard for me to understand, why a genius like you do that, i have a 168 IQ, and until where i know, commonly, average IQ's people are who fall in drugs consumption, why someone with an IQ close to Einstein do that ?. Anyway, if you wish to talk, only reply me, i can share some experiences with you. Best luck.

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back