• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Apologies To PunKyGurl From Jayd

jayd1

I just logged on tonight and saw the entire thread regarding a fake tickling photo I did of PunKyGurl has been removed. I can only assume the reason is that she did not approve of the pic and asked it to be removed. You know, I was joking around within the thread that her wrath might be coming. Honestly, however, I expected maybe some classic PunKyGurl shot-backs. I didn't even imagine this.

First off, let me say that I am new here. I joined just after the New Year and posted for the first time one week ago today. In surfing the forums, I saw that people often posted drawings of members tickling other members. It all seemed to be playful and fun. Being that I enjoy making fake photos, I thought that might be a good way to contribute to the forum. My first fake here of Nessonite tickled in stocks had, the last I checked, over 550 views. More importantly to me, the tickler and the ticklee both gushed about how they loved it. I had high hopes that the second one I did, featuring PunKyGurl, would also be appreciated as fun, playful, and above all a tribute to a beautiful, talented, and intelligent regular here. I can only assume now that this was anything but the case. I can also say now, without hesitation, that I am 100% the one in the wrong.

I don't know what I was thinking. I guess I just figured, given that she posted a link to her site here and that it had the photos I used to construct the fake, it would be okay to post the results of my alterations on this forum. Perhaps if I had asked her permission to post the fake photo, all of this could have been avoided. Maybe if I had discussed proper etiquette on such matters with some of the great people here, I could have bought a clue. As it is, I'm crushed that I made a good person feel bad.

I say this all without contact from anyone. I have not heard from PunKyGurl, nor do I expect to hear from her. No moderator has scolded me for bad behavior. It's just all obvious what has happened. So this is what I've decided to do to make things, to some degree, right again:

Beyond stating my apology now, I'm here to say also that this will be my last post. When I log off tonight, I won't be returning in any capacity (even to read or check inbox messages). In my desire to give something back to this nice community, and maybe make it even better, I feel I've only diminished it by my presence. The worst thing would be to make this forum feel like a hostile environment to anyone, especially PunKyGurl, who frankly doesn't deserve this. I hope that my not being around will help her know that there is a clear line between right and wrong around here. Furthermore, I recommend to all of you that you give a great deal of thought about what you post before you post. If it could make someone uncomfortable, maybe you should simply not post it. Don't learn this lesson the hard way.

In closing, I want to say I've enjoyed my brief time here. There's an atmosphere in THIS particular tickling community that is better and more supportive than any I've seen online. You are good people. I'm glad I had a chance to meet you. Finally to PunKyGurl, you are smart and talented. You have a big future ahead of you. I hope you will forgive me for this mistake.

Good luck to you all,

Jayd

I doubt your even going to read this, since you said that your leaving. Well look guy, okay I'm not that mad about it, I honestly wouldn't have had a problem with it if you asked me. But you didn't , so I asked it to be removed. Yeah there are people that don't mind stuff like that, and are flattered when you do that, but I'm not that type of person. So I really don't get why you are making a big deal out of this. Just be careful next time, and maybe ask first kay guy? No hard feelings were made.

Hey no need to hang yourself over it, dude. Most people are pretty touchy about their pictures being used without their permission and even more so if they are manipulated. I think you just ahppened to luck out that neither Kuj nor I minded our photos being used for that purpose though if it were done in any sort of erotic pose I think I would have had something to say about it.
All it means is you need to be a bit more careful in the future that's all. 🙂 Nobody is harboring any anamosity towards you here. 🙂

-> Jayd

While it was a breach in netiquette, in itself that pic was mostly harmless.

Choose you "victim" more carefully, next time. 😉

Reg's.

Kal, I don't mean to sound rude but I don't really think this includes you, and I don't appreciate your sarcasm especially since I do get it alot specifically from you. Thanks.

The sarcasm is in the eye of the reader.

Since this happened in the open forum, I post my opinion as I see fit. Politely, as it is my custom. 😉

And my opinion is quite clear. Netiquette is NOT a guarantee: if you don't want people to use your photos, do not post them.

The net is a public square - not everybody is as nice, as well meaning, as Jayd was.

Reg's.

Last edited:
Yeah well there are decent enough people that will ask permission, I don't need your advice nor did I ask for it, so do me a favor and maybe yourself, please keep your opinion to yourself, because really when you give it; it does seem sarcastic. And I am not one that will put up with it. I am being as nice as I can be, but like most people especially you, take my words the wrong way. Yeah Jayd was nice enough to apologize, and I never said that I did not appreciate it. I was not that angry about it in the first place, I just didn't like that he didn't ask me first, it's the polite thing to do you know.

As I said, I do and will express my opinion as I see fit.
As freely as you express yours.

Now, now, lets not turn this nice apology into a situation that would require another apology, hmm?

Jayd, if you are reading this, you did good to apologize, and as you can see, PunKyGurl does forgive you, so why not come back and join the merry community we dwell in? After all, everyone is entitled to a mistake every now and then, and no terribly permanant harm was done.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just mean that you two shouldn't continue with this convo. Totally off-topic (I know, who am I to talk, lol) I didn't mean either of you needed to apologize, just to not continue. That's all.

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back