• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Apologies

nessonite1

3rd Level White Feather
Humblest apologies, my friends. I have been very lax in my TT duties recently.
I'm afraid I have to take a little break. Life has gotten put aside for the last yearand virtually nothing has gotten done.
I want to get my personal webiste done. It's been neglected for years and I'd rather not be paying $100 per year just for an email address that gets 200 SPAMS per day.
I also want to work on my f/m site which will take a LOT of time.
Of course there are the small matters of the husband, house, animals, and child that all need me to spend a little less time here.
And finally I am really making a concentrated effort to get back in shape and sitting at the computer all day doesn't help.
I've been neglecting you anyway. I've barely been coming here and the least I could do is offer an explanation.
I won't leave entirely. I just can't come on here 15 times a day for a while.
I'll still perform my mod duties whenI get reported post alerts since HDS seems to have dropped off of the planet. And I'll still post pictures to my forum as I make them. I just cant post 100 times a week for a bit.
Thanks for reading this...and thanks for making TT the best tickling forum anywhere!

nessonite said:
I just cant post 100 times a week for a bit.
Thanks for reading this...and thanks for making TT the best tickling forum anywhere!

I think you do not post enough Nessonite haha 😀 ...... well good luck to you with your things.
Cheers !!!!

nessonite said:
Humblest apologies, my friends. I have been very lax in my TT duties recently.
I'm afraid I have to take a little break. Life has gotten put aside for the last yearand virtually nothing has gotten done.

No apologies needed, Nessie...life come first....

good luck to you ness. just do not be a stranger and remember that you are always the real deal queen on this website according to the hollywood brother

I understand and appreciate what you're saying. I have the same situation here -- trying to build a new website, dealing with family and personal matters, and needing to spend more time doing physical things and less time sitting by the 'puter 🙂

Thanks for your support of TT over the past year, and best of luck with everything!

Love always,

Your past efforts here more than earn your break off the forum Nessie. As hawkeye has said: life comes first.

Mistress Valerie, I believe I've developed a great attraction towards your little bunny rabbit in the sig.

Thanks Again For All You Contribute In So Many Ways. It Is Always Too Easy To Use Up Each Days 24 Measely Hours. Post When You Can, Fair Queen( Hopefully Wearing The New Guinevere Threads)!! Your Subjects Will Always Be Loyal.

Life, family, and, especially, you come first babe!!! I think this summer a bunch of us are going through some crazy times, and need to take care of ourselves...and a bit of a break from the site, as much as we love it and the people on board, is a vital sacrifice...I love you baby girl...you do what you need to do...and we'll chat whenever we both have time!!! You're always my Queen...always...

Am I the only one here who is having a great summer and is looking forward to going back to school??

Well I suppose my time came and went when it comes to goin through a rough time....

But you do what you have to do Nessie and dont you worry about us. I'll keep everyone in line for you....

LOLOLOLOL!!!!!

Life is life, and you owe us nothing, especially to the degree at which you've been here. While this wasn't in any sort of a real mod capacity most of the time, as this site has no real moderation, your presense was/is nonetheless appriciated.

In fact, this has less to do with moderation or serving as it does you as a personality here. We're losing a personality, in small doses. Noone ever likes it when this happens to a key player, such as yourself. But you need to do what you need to do. Best wishes.

I actually think this is for the best, for you.

Thanks so much everyone...I don't feel so bad about taking a little time off for a bit now. 🙂
Hopefully this crazy summer, as Camel so aptly named it, will turn into a more relaxed fall. 🙂
Love you all!

get your tickled on occasion while you are away so you do not forget us

Well, this is a heartbreaker. Another one lost to the cruelties of life... Anyway, best wishes to you, Nessie. Don't be a stranger!

Iluv2btickled said:
Am I the only one here who is having a great summer and is looking forward to going back to school??

Well I suppose my <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=time&v=55">time</a> came and went when it comes to goin through a rough <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=time&v=55">time</a>....

But you do what you have to do Nessie and dont you worry about us. I'll keep everyone in line for you....

LOLOLOLOL!!!!!
*SHOUTS IN DISGUISED VOICE* "LOOK, IL2BT, GT IS WAAAAAY OUT OF LINE!!" I HOPE YOU STILL HAVE THOSE SAMARIETTE STRING QUEEN WHIP BOWS!! GLAD YOU ARE HAVING A GREAT SUMMER(HOPEFULLY BAREFOOT 24/7).

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back