• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Apologies

Featherdemon

3rd Level Red Feather
Hi guys,

Just a quick note and apology to those whom I have promised artwork or who enjoy what little I have done thus far.

Due to recent changes in my personal circumstances I am hanging up my pen and pencil so to speak. This will be for the forseeable future until I can sort out the mess that is my life. 🙁

I will continue to post comments on the Forum as and when I can but in regards to artwork, sadly it is the end for now. I have received one request that I will post asap but that will be it. Hopefully I will be able to take up the art again soon.

Thanks for you time,

Feathers,

What? *sniffs* Don't do this to me Feathers!!!! *fights back the tears* You can't just leave me hanging like this.

I'm seriously gonna miss seeing your stuff on the forums, kiddo. *hugs* I hope you'll pick up the pencil again soon, but in the meantime good luck sorting out things. I know how important that is, and I wish you the best of luck. As long as you're still here posting, though, that'll be cool. If you dropped off the forums completely, I'd have to come across the ocean and hunt your butt down. 😛

To bad.... Its always a shame to see an artist quittin the artist stuff

Cheers to you matey!

Awww... 🙁 I'm really going to miss seeing your stuff. But, in the meantime, hope you get everything sorted out, and good luck.

Aww, that's a shame - I've always loved your stuff, from the early angels and demons right through to the Kats and comic strips. Hope everything works out for you and that you get back to drawing soon! 🙂

It is a dark day for all of us......

Completely respect your situation. Will be anxiously awaiting your return.

Good luck in everything you need to overcome. Thanks for letting us know 🙂

Bandito

Thanks for your note
I certainly apreciate your work, but I understand your "real-life" troubles. it's hard to concentrate on art when you're on turmoil
I hope all things work for the better, and hope that you return soon
Best Regards
Darth Godflesh

Good luck, Feathers...I'll be praying for you.

Damn life getting in the way of more important things like tickling! Hope everything works out for you dude!

Snail Shell

We'll survive the bit it takes without your stuff---just don't forget my MSN in case you need to talk! Much love and prayers butty!

~K

Thanks...everyone....its nice to know you understand and are being supportive. 🙂 This is by far the best tickle Forum ever! 😀

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back