• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Apparently English people make the pope cry

Relent<

1st Level Yellow Feather
what's this about the english, the pope, and the pedophilia?
I haven't heard this one, but it certainly sounds like a bad joke.
I was reading the news pop up that shows up every time i log into AIM, and caught that much before it shifted so some dating poll.
I'm following this up as we speak...

x

he was just a we bit upset that the catholic church has kiddy fiddlers in it and that his covering up scandal has also come to light - naughty pope and naughty christians u should not be kiddy fiddlers.

:lol😎cry🙂:stickout😛issed:scared

he was just a we bit upset that the catholic church has kiddy fiddlers in it and that his covering up scandal has also come to light - naughty pope
Was anybody really expecting better from a guy who used to belong to the Hitler's Youth group? :huh

I'm not particularly interested in the story itself, I was just amused by how engaging but inaccurate the headline was. Lol
So I made my own. Equally inaccurate headline I mean.
Also, I believe a "Kiddy fiddler" is a euphemism for "baby rapist"

Wow, if its one thing I learned from the Germans, is that they do not take that word lightly. I would not have expected him to call others Nazis. And from a German, that's a lot more of an insult than we Americans. Means a bit more than 'uptight jackass' to them.

Wow, if its one thing I learned from the Germans, is that they do not take that word lightly. I would not have expected him to call others Nazis. And from a German, that's a lot more of an insult than we Americans. Means a bit more than 'uptight jackass' to them.

Ironically Germany has the largest populations of people who belong to the Neo-Nazi organization (at least from what I here). I hear they're having quite a problem containing that horrific organization.

That may be, but literal Neo-Nazism is illegal in Germany. You can't use the swastika (unless in specific contexts like historical), publish 'neo-nazi' materials, and I believe you can't do the victory salute. I believe you're referring to their National Democratic Party, Rox, which has garnered support in East Germany, winning 9.1% in a Saxony election. They're right on the edge of being banned, though. The German gov't tried to ban them a few years back, and probably would have, were a bunch of NPD members not secretly being paid by the gov't to make them even more ban-able.

I get the impression they're like a more offensive Tea Party, like if the Tea Party ran around in Klan garb. I wouldn't be surprised if they don't last, as Germany has the greatest powers to ban far-right views (not gonna comment on that being good/bad). I'd say other EU countries have a bigger far-right problem (Le Pen in France, Austria's Freedom Party, etc.). Mostly due to anti-immigrant sentiments, and since they generally don't have the Nazi guilt that is a big part of German culture. Not to downplay the far right in Germany, they are skinheads.

The Pope is probably thinking about HenryVIII changing the English religion from Roman Catholic to the Church of England, plus the child molesters. Anglican ministers are allowed to marry as are most other religious figures, perhaps he should take a long, hard look into this instead of turning a blind eye to what some of his priests have done. Castration might be an option.There are probably some very good priests but you know what they say about a few rotten apples spoiling the barrel and the victims are scarred for life. America certainly has it,s share of Neo-Nazi,s, Skin-heads, KKK, Hell,s Angels, Bloods, Crypts, The Russian mafia, Latino groups, the border war with Mexican drug cartel and any number of others divided along ethnic lines. We have enough of our own problems without looking elsewhere. Lets repair our system first, then we can point fingers. By the way did you know that there was a Nazi rally held in Madison Square Garden on February 20, 1939 under police guard, my Great-Grand Father would join the RAF just a few months later, when Winston Churchill declared war on Germany.

Last edited:
What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back