• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

april o neil and kim p, ask and ye shall recieve

kingmidrif

Linking directly to Yahoo pictures like that is notoriously unreliable. What group did you post them in?

😱 ! you cant see them.... i knew this would happen.
there stored in a yahoo briefcase thats set to public, when i click on them it takes me to the right places. ok ill get some free webspace somewhere else hang on a sec.
ok having a closer look at yahoo briefcase it seems as if, it sucks.... so ill go get some free webspace brb

HELLO!
ive been a searching for free web space, just to store a few files, but it seems they dont like that too much. brief case wouldnt work as it only displays low res PICS to public on the free version, the files were swf, for quickness of loading and possible animation later on🙂 so it wouldnt show em to you so i went and got a quick geocities account, not brilliant but bare with me, looking about at file sites has got me FIRED up to do a Ticke Anime site, small but free. but thats another project Back to businessss
http://www.geocities.com/kingtelstar/kim.swf
http://www.geocities.com/kingtelstar/april.swf

copy and paste people, u know the drill 🙂)))))))))))))

Excellent pair! Very well done. My only suggestion: Make them .jpg or .gif images instead of Shockwave Flash objects, since most people seem to prefer those.

thanks for shifting them to a better place 😀
its totally fine, btw any requests for the future. im thinking along the lines of starfire and raven at some point.

well if people wanna see star and raven then thats what ill do, ill take any other requests too
aaaaaaas im in that kinda mood😀

Awesome pics man!! Thanks again. BTW Starefire will be a great choice! Maybe next time some dot hack gals. Keep up the great work.

very nice pics, although i prefer more foot tickling.

That's real good stuff! And Yahoo! Groups/Briefcase don't support Flash files anyway, so stick to good old free webspace.

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back