• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

April O'Neal's Ordeal!

Rox_My_Sox1

3rd Level Orange Feather
Chapter 1

Gwen gave the dog collar chain a little tug which April felt on her neck. “Chin up poopsy!” April grunted a reply through her gag. “Shoulders back!” “God I hate you”, April thought to herself as she clenched her fists as tight as she could make them behind her back.

“Goooood girl…be a proud poopsy whoopsy” cooed Gwen. “I HATE YOU SO MUCH YOU LITTLE BRAT”, April thought. “Keep that chin up.” The clop clop of April high heeled steps on the pavement continued as Gwen forced April deeper into Central Park. People stopped, smiled, and waved at Gwen and her "pet". One elderly lady passed by with a chain gang of well endowed naked blond women being forced marched behind her.

“Come on poopsy you wanna win at the races this year” April’s eye widened! RACES? Oh god…more humiliation…how much more could she stand? People all around her were smiling sweetly and waving at Gwen. Gwen waved back and April clenched her fists in hate. The soft, warm, gentle wind blew against her skin...April's fluffy red hair ruffled and caused her nose and left cheek to itch as the breeze blew by.

“Keep in step”. MMMRRRPPRRRRHHHH! “I. Am. A. Poopsy. Whoopsy. I. Belong. To. Gwen. And. My. Name. Is… “NOT THIS SONG AGAIN" April thought! "DAMMIT...THIS HUMILIATION...THIS UTTERLY, HORRID, LITTLE GIRL!” April O'Neil FELT LIKE SUCH A SLUT…being the…the…POSSESSION…OF THIS LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT! For four months now she had had to endure this being the slave of a little girl after being transported to this alternate universe via accidentally falling through the dimensional portal in the Technodrome while her friends, the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, were battling Shredder, Krang, and their minions!

Apparently, as far as April could tell in this alternate version of Earth, the Turtles, Shredder, Krang, even her, didn't exist, technology was slightly more advanced, and slavery was allowed and even encouraged! It was apparently common for children and even grown adults to walk around central park and Madison Square Garden leading chain gangs of bound and gagged enslaved women around.

After an hour passed, they had made their way from Central Park to Yankee's Stadium April's hair continued to fluff in the breeze and cause UNBEARABLE itching on April's face that she WANTED MORE THAN ANYTHING to scratch! The sweat began to glisten off of April’s flawless peach skin. Her “over the nose mouth gag” was becoming soaked and to be honest, April was tired.

“Well…I’m getting tired…I think we’ll head back now.” “Mmaahhmmkk mmoogg”, April moaned through her gag. “Oh don’t thank god yet poopsy.” April turned to face Gwen and glared at her. “We still haven’t finished with today’s…ACTIVITIES”. April got a chill down her spin as a grin of delight came upon Gwen’s face.

Chapter 2

April lay on manacled tightly spread eagle on the soft and fluffy ostrich feather blanket covered bed. Completely naked and gagged, she felt like such a slut. Then, she arced her head so she could see beyond her breasts, and Gwen, the little brat bitch, was coming up the foot of the bed.

Running her delicate little fingers sensually all across April’s body, Gwen lay next to April, her head resting on her hand, and looking with a devious smile as she twiddled her fingers across April’s lower pelvis. MMRRMMGGRR MMRROOMMOO! “Ooooo…I fink our widdle Apwil ish tickiwish!” Gwen made her way up to April’s well endowed breasts. Softly, she began caressing them.

“Oh God…PLEASE MAKE THIS STOP”, April thought to herself and she shifted and tried to desperately struggle out of her bonds! It was useless though. April was utterly and completely helpless…helpless and the plaything of this little girl…and April HATED IT!

Softly, Gwen gently pulled back, and positioned herself so her face was right above April’s pelvis. No longer able to see Gwen beyond her breasts, April wondered what the little brat had in store for her now.

(smooch)…April’s eyes widened…(smooch)…(smooch)…the feeling of sheer pleasure riveted across April’s diaphragm! Gwen was ever so softly and gently caressing April’s vagina with her tiny and gentle lips. Another…eight…nine…ten…OH GOD STOP! STOP STOP STOP…sixteen…eighteen…nineteen…April bucked her pelvis like a wild animal, shook her head (causing her fluffy red hair to become wild), and screamed…SCREAMED through her gag!

Twenty four…twenty five…twenty six…oh god! Enough! April couldn’t hold it back any longer! The pleasure! She was going to have such an INCREDIBLE ORGASM and SHE COULDN’T STAND IT! (smooch) (smooch) Thirty. Thirty one. Thirty two. Her pelvis burned with pleasure! This was it! She was going to reach climax…and then…nothing.

A sweaty, hawt, and panting through her gag April O’Neil, looked up to see Gwen slowly making her way to the head of the bed, smiling sweetly. OH GOD! YOU HORRID HORRID LITTLE BITCH! She had rounded April up like a clock and then pulled the plug just before the clock struck twelve! April struggled again, screaming and groaning through her gag. Gwen softly ran her tiny fingers through April’s fluffy red hair.

“Shhhh….shhh shhh shhh…hush poopsy…relax…save your strength…you’ll need it for later”. Gwen softly smooched April’s red haired head…then clapped her hands. The lights went out…and Gwen’s real fun began.

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back