• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

April O'neil - 2008 (Yellow Jumpsuit)

Oekaki-Tickles

TMF Master
Saving the best for last...

Introducing the girl that got me into tickling in the first place:

Ms. April O'neil.

This one doesn't need it's own story. Let your imaginations run wild!

----
This picture, and the Supergirl picture, have actually been sitting in a stack of uninked pictures for a while. In fact, they had been there ever since just after I finished Peach.

Because of that, I had to go back and fix their feet so they were more like my current style.

Dont get what I mean? Go take a look at my Super Ticklish Princess Peach image and compare her feet with the feet you see here.

Super Ticklish Princess Peach: http://oekaki-tickles.deviantart.com/art/Super-Ticklish-Princess-Peach-92567322

----

Just another image nobody had to commission. 😉

I've always loved this version of April O'Neil! It's never a bad thing to see her tickle tortured. Thanks for the great pic O-T!

Gorgeous

Oekaki,

This is wonderful!!! The only thing that could make it better is if you played up the origins and had her blindfolded and Don Turteli doing the tickle torture :devil: Also, I'm partial to scrunched toes in tickle images, but this is still GREAT all the same.

Well Done.

Azazel

Oh yeah! Drawing the damsel that inspired a generation of tickling artists (you and me included) is never a bad thing to do at all. And she got her baps out here! Nice one, real nice!

Holy cow , man ... this pic is just SMOKIN'!!!

We are truly lucky to have an artist of your caliber as part of our community.

Thanks for sharing such an amazing pic , Oekaki-Tickles!

That is one of the better versions of April O'Neil I have seen.

Really awesome!
Thanks for sharing.

:woot:

I was wondering when you'd do her, awesome, that's like maybe the third pic of April being tickled I've seen. There should be more.

Again, great job.

Very sexy. Starring one of my favorite of all time cartoon girls. Looks like 'fiend's' enjoy tickling her.

Hah! Funny, same thing that got me into tickling back when I was a youngun.

Count me as another with countless childhood fantasies involving a tied and tickled Miss O'Neil 🙂 Thanks for sharing this excellent work!

Syn

WOW!!! This is definitely my favorite tickling picture you’ve done so far, and that is saying quite a lot! Not only have you captured and tickled on the leading ladies of my tickling fantasies, you done it in an utterly stylish and sexy manner. The open yellow jumper, revealing what we all believed was there, but was never confirmed, was a masterful touch. Truly ticklish breast tickling is so rarely seen outside of Japanese art, and you’ve pulled it off brilliantly. The carefully bound feet, with the tied together toes, are set at just the right angle to give us a lovely shot of her bare soles. The gently stroking feathers are beautiful and tickly. All in all, as near a perfect tickling pic as I’ve seen in a long time. Well done!

Thanks so much everyone!

This image has actually been lying around for quite a while... since around the time I did Peach. o-o

I figured I would keep it around, and finish it up when I had downtime around commissions! Fortunately/Unfortunately, I haven't had any downtime... so I just kind mixed this one and April back into the circulation.

Also, because my style has changed so much, I had to go back and fix her feet to match up before I inked it! 🙂

I'm so happy so many people turned out to give love to our beloved April.

Thanks again everyone!

EDIT: (Forgot to mention: killalot2k has commissioned me to do ANOTHER April picture! So be forewarned! >:O)

(I have to admit, I'm especially shocked to hear from Synful & Dave.

You guys rock! ;D - Give me some of that old school Sara & Art!)

Spicealicious 🙂

Whoo! Now that is the hottest and spiciest yellow-pepper-of-a-ticklee I have seen yet! Anyone have any pizza to go with it? 😉

~Ticklish Tara :cat:

Pizza Pie

Oh, I did! But you are the only artist to make ze pepper's "pepperoni's" so appealing.. >->

~Ticklish Tara :cat:

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back