• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Arabian Nights Bastinado (F/F)

GreyArea

TMF Expert
These pix are not meant to be an illustration of a specific scene or story from the Arabian Nights, but if you have a complete edition handy, you might want to check the 820th night. The setting is different -a ladder rack is being used- but there's some serious action going on.

I wasn't entirely satisfied with the first version, so I decided on having another go. - Unfortunately, it turned out to be too much for my ancient computer system. I had this really beautiful 1001-nights-princess character with a fantastic arabian fairy-tale type costume; but my computer flatly refused to render. I've tried and deleted all non-essential props, furniture &c, but it didn't help. - To save what could be saved of my project I've replaced my beautiful princess with the beater from the first set (she's a reduced-resolution V3), and my computer went to work at last (reluctantly, but, well...). - I'm posting the second set anyhow, but it's not what I had in mind. - I mean, think about the things you could do with more RAM and processing power... If my health situation continues to improve, I might donate my old computer to a museum and get myself a new one...

Rubbish, that is some incredible work! I don't think I've ever seen 3D art look so engrossing. I especially like the fourth picture from the first set, it's a unusual angle which really makes it stand out. Keep up the good work sir!

Hi there, thanks a lot, very nice work! This ought to spark a few mind-movies in my head 🙂

One question though: My edition of Arabian Nights doesn't have the stories/nights numbered. What's the title of the story you were referring to in #1? I've encountered several mentions of the bastinado in that book, but I can't remember a scene of any substancial length where it's done to a girl? I would love to check it out, though...

thx,
sasha

Hi sasha m, the title is something like "The Story of the Jeweller Hasan of Basra" (nights 778 to 831). It's a long and complex story. The part I'm refering to is about one Princess Manâr es-Sanâ. She returns to the court of her sister, Queen Nûr el-Huda, with two kids - but without husband. Queen Nûr is mad at her sister and punishes and tortures her in various ways, e.g. hangs her up by her own hair. - In the 820th night, Queen Nûr has her sister bound to a ladder rack. The irate queen then beats Manâr "from head to toe", using a rod and later -still not satisfied- a heavy whip. Bastinado is not mentioned specifically, but you can sort of fill it in between the lines...

What's New

9/16/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back