• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Are Any Of You Into Other Kinky Activties Besides Tickling?

JimBoy

TMF Regular
Are Any Of You Into Other Kinky Activities Besides Tickling?

For me personally, I am also in the BDSM realm and tickling is not the only thing that I do; though I must say it is my favorite.

I'm what you call a bottom/submissive and love to please my Dominant. I have a liking to corporal play which includes OTK spanking, riding crop, paddling, caning, single-tail; I like getting hit with stuff lol. I'm not a masochist or painslut by any means but I love a good spanking. I'm also into humiliation play, I once did a scene when 2 Dommes put condoms over my head and made me blow into them through my nose until they popped.

I just wanted to see if the other members here also like any other kinky activites besides tickling or if tickling is really your only interest.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Vampirism
Masochism
Haematophilia
Vore
And many many more!!!

Oh... you could say I'm into a few other things. 😉

Well, I'm a ler and my gf is a lee, but we are also dom and sub respectively. We do tickling sessions with bondage the most, but I like to punish her sometimes, usually by ignoring her while she is in bondage, but when I really punish her I use ice on her feet which she really hates.

We aren't bdsm people per se, but we like bondage a lot and we have a dom/sub relationship.

I am more into "squishing" (mild trample) than anything else including tickling, which is my secondary kink. I also sometimes enjoy giving OTK spankings and fantasising about rectal thermometer play 😉

I once did a scene when 2 Dommes put condoms over my head and made me blow into them through my nose until they popped.

One question, what was so humiliating about that? That would be hilarious to me.

I don't like pain in anyway,so no I am not into anything at all.I maybe when I grow up but right now as a teen I am not like that.A lot of people tell me I am very innocent and naive but I don't know.It seems to me that if you hit somebody with a whip it would be very painful and not pleasurable but that's just me.

i like eating poop while wearing diapers filled with poop and also pooping on others while having them poop on me while watching two girls fill one cup with poop

One question, what was so humiliating about that? That would be hilarious to me.

It was very humiliating. You had to have been there to understand... that's not all that happened though. Very hilarious for them; humiliating for me.

I don't like pain in anyway,so no I am not into anything at all.I maybe when I grow up but right now as a teen I am not like that.A lot of people tell me I am very innocent and naive but I don't know.It seems to me that if you hit somebody with a whip it would be very painful and not pleasurable but that's just me.

To each their own, you're still young so you have lots of time to explore. I'm not into heavy pain myself but am able to tolerate it to an extent with trusted partners. There is good pain and there is bad pain. Good pain is pleasurable and bad pain is your limits that are never to be crossed. The more you play around the more you develop your tolerance.

Hitting with a whip can be painful which is why it's pleasurable.:ggrin:

smelling papi turns me on, really turns me on...is that a fetish?

lol

When we all sum this up there is no person without fetish in the world... 🙂

soft ballet slippers (not pointe shoes) on a womans feet,
and the sawing a woman in half magic illusion,
(Especially Mark Wilson's train)
All seem to go with my foot tickle adoration

J.

wouldn't call it kinky, but rare, i love being the gentleman, treating a lady like a women and respecting her and her body, making she gets the love and care she deserves, instead of being some pig that just wants the sex, and screw what the woman wants. but most of all, don't know what it is, but i wanna wait on a woman hand and foot. if she's feeling bad, feed her meals in bed, cuddle with her if she wants and give her massages and worshiping her feet. i just love to make my woman utterly happy. cause when she smiles up at me, it means the world to me.

wouldn't call it kinky, but rare, i love being the gentleman, treating a lady like a women and respecting her and her body, making she gets the love and care she deserves, instead of being some pig that just wants the sex, and screw what the woman wants. but most of all, don't know what it is, but i wanna wait on a woman hand and foot. if she's feeling bad, feed her meals in bed, cuddle with her if she wants and give her massages and worshiping her feet. i just love to make my woman utterly happy. cause when she smiles up at me, it means the world to me.

Oh where are you from? Heaven? You are every woman's dream if that's true.

Well let's see aside from tickling I enjoy orgasm control and denial especially involving vibrators, itching powder, sneezing, mild bsdm (no mutilation or crap like that).

What's New

9/18/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is on the lower left of it.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back