• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Are female bodybuilders ticklish?

soda_popinski17

TMF Poster
Can someone help me with this doubt? I don't know if they are, because they are so strong and I don't think they have a weak spot to tickle...tell me please...I am 6 months away from facing Amazon Amanda, in July.

Ooooh...0_0
the contender seeks training...😀
I'll definitely look for something on it, but there are several point on the human body that can't be built up: primarily the joints-- under the arms, knees, behind the knees, and elbows. Perhaps the nape of the neck, and the soles of the feet aren't built up from physical exercise, but there is a chance they just aren't ticklish. Nonetheless, if she's the type that takes good care of her feet, go for it. ^___^

Ticklishness is determined by sensitivity of nerves, as well as proximity of nerves to the surface of the skin. Muscle doesn't grow between the nerves and the skin, ergo strength has very little bearing on ticklishness. You can't just "flex away" sensitivity to my knowledge.

You're right, making exercises and getting in great shape won't change your ticklishness, because it's on your nerves, it comes from the inner part of you.

Wish me success in my match. I am 5'2, and Amanda is over 6 feet tall. i know it is a hard challenge, but I will make history, no matter what 🙂

Well seriously, thanks for responding

I'm of the opinion that someone who is as in tune to their body as a bodybuilder is would DEFINITELY be potentially more sensitive to tickling...if they were ticklish to begin with before they became body builders.

Just my thought...good luck against your Amazon woman...sounds like a good time...

muscle mass has no bearing on ticklishness......bodybuilders are no different from anyone else as far as being ticklish goes

I don't agree, when someone tickles my stomach I am able to fight the ticklishness by flexing my abs hard.

That being said, armpits, bottoms of feet, hips ect, can't really be flexed...

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back